Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue Screen of death with different Stillstand codes

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue Screen of death with different Stillstand codes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I really don't know whats happening right but for some unknown reason I get non stop blue screens on my machine right now. I can't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/moon_9, Oct 1, 2020.

1. /u/moon_9 Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen of death with different Stillstand codes

Hey everyone, I really don't know whats happening right but for some unknown reason I get non stop blue screens on my machine right now. I can't even get into Windows 10 without getting one. As soon as I enter the login screen - boom I get a bluescreen.

I get the following codes: Memory Management or Kernel Security Failure.

I noticed that sometimes I get on the Desktop but as soon as I try to do something I get a bluescreen again.

I can't start Windows in safe mode as well. Boom bluescreen. I really don't know what to do anymore. Is my RAM damaged?

Greetings

moon

submitted by /u/moon_9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/moon_9, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen of death with different Stillstand codes

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue Screen of death with different Stillstand codes

1. Windows 10 Blue Screen of death with different Stillstand codes - Similar Threads - Blue Screen death

2. Blue screen of death with different error code each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death with different error code each time: I'm getting the blue screen of death every hour or 2. Each time there is a different error so I can not determine the cause.Drivers updated.I do not overclock or use XMP.SMART status of discs or ok.And unfortunately resetting the windows is not an option.How can I send the...
  3. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10: Hi, I've been having blue screen of death these past weeks with different stop codes. And it happens so fast I don't get to read the stop codes. I just notice they are different in each of the occurrences. Apart from that, my PC just hangs and shut down. I'll appreciate any...
  4. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10: Hi, I've been having blue screen of death these past weeks with different stop codes. And it happens so fast I don't get to read the stop codes. I just notice they are different in each of the occurrences. Apart from that, my PC just hangs and shut down. I'll appreciate any...
  5. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue Screen of Death Daily with different error codes

Blue Screen of Death Daily with different error codes: Hello, For the last week or so my PC has been getting a blue screen of death just about every day, with different error codes each time. I have received Kernel security check failures, memory management errors, and various others. It seems like it usually happens shortly...
  7. Getting Blue Screen of deaths with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting Blue Screen of deaths with different error codes.: I recently purchased a new laptop and windows came preinstalled with it. Since the day I have purchased it I am getting random blue screen of death. The peculiar thing is that the error codes are not same and I am getting varying error codes every time. Sometimes its...
  8. Blue Screen of Death with Different stop codes everytime.

Blue Screen of Death with Different stop codes everytime.: Hi! So online classes are gonna start soon and I would really want to get this fixed as soon as possible. So any suggestion and advice would really be appreciated. I guess lets start from the top. April 24th I had a virus and Storage was almost full so I wanted my PC to be...
  9. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!

Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!: Most of the times when I'm loading a particular project in Unity 3D 2017.3, I get a BSOD. Sometimes I'm able to load the project but I eventually get the BSOD after sometimes. I checked and updated, all the drivers in my system. I even ran Dell Diagnostic check from the Boot...