Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello I've just bought myself a brand new laptop, switched it on and let it do its introduction but within 10 minutes of switching on, I get the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jellys28DD, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code

Hello

I've just bought myself a brand new laptop, switched it on and let it do its introduction but within 10 minutes of switching on, I get the BSOD with a QR code but I wasn't quick enough to scan the code as I wasn't expecting a BSOD on a brand new laptop.

Now I don't know why it BSOD'd me so I was wondering if the Laptop stored the fault somewhere for me to find

If so, where would it be?

I'm scared to use it now as I'm worried the BSOD has caused a problem.

Thank you

:)

Jellys28DD, Oct 26, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Errors to Come with Troubleshooting QR-Codes

With its latest Preview Build (build 14316), Microsoft patched Windows 10 to make BSOD (blue-screen of death) errors more useful for system analysts and power-users. The blue-screen now puts up a QR-code to the knowledge-base page related to the error. Microsoft also set up an easy to remember URL at "windows.com/stopcode" for quick-reference to info and possible fixes to various kinds of errors.

The Register makes a valid case for how QR-codes in BSOD screens can be misused by malware developers. Malware or ransomware developers can now make their wares fake a BSOD screen with a QR-code that leads to their web-page to steal your information, or point you to download even more malware.

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code 39a_thm.jpg

Source: The Register

btarunr, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Ex_Brit Win User
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code

Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

One of the more frustrating aspects of using a personal computer–any computer, in fact–are the inevitable bugs and crashes. Every modern operating system suffers from the same, and sometimes those crashes can be catastrophic, requiring hard reboots to resolve. Windows has its own version of these sorts of crashes, once called the black screen of death (BSOD) and more recently evolved into the blue screen of death (also BSOD).

BSOD’s have always presented sometimes arcane bits of information on what problem caused the crash, and in the past, the information sometimes flew by so quickly that no normal person could jot down error codes and other information fast enough to help with troubleshooting. It looks like Microsoft might be working to help with this specific issue, according to forum visitor at BetaArchive, who posted a screenshot from Windows 10 Insider build 14316 showing a QR code embedded in a BSOD.

Read more at source

hTconeM9user, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code

1. Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10: Hi, I've been having blue screen of death these past weeks with different stop codes. And it happens so fast I don't get to read the stop codes. I just notice they are different in each of the occurrences. Apart from that, my PC just hangs and shut down. I'll appreciate any...
  3. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10: Hi, I've been having blue screen of death these past weeks with different stop codes. And it happens so fast I don't get to read the stop codes. I just notice they are different in each of the occurrences. Apart from that, my PC just hangs and shut down. I'll appreciate any...
  4. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH WITH DIFFERENT STOP CODES IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death code: 100000ea windows 10

Blue screen of death code: 100000ea windows 10: Hi, I've got a persistent blue screen problem from days and days: randomly, my pc shows a bsod, even during work/gaming sessions. The error I always got is this: Name: BlueScreen Code: 100000ea Parameter 1: ffffe50471050080 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0...
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code: HI , It's not the first time I get this blue/death screen. I too a picture of QR code. Would you help me identify the problem? [ATTACH] Thanks, Tomas...
  7. Blue Screen of Death error code

Blue Screen of Death error code: My computer is in a loop of the blue screen of death. The error code im given is kmode_exeption_not_handled After a few times of the pc looping itself, it beings me to recovery. Jow do i fix this issue?...
  8. a blue screen will appear with a QR code and a stop code

a blue screen will appear with a QR code and a stop code: I have a crash in my computer and reinstall my windows. Afterwards, whenever I turn on my computer, a blue screen will appear with a QR code and a stop code: Kernel data inpage error. But after reboot it run perfectly. How can I solve this problem?...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death With QR Code: Hello I've just bought myself a brand new laptop, switched it on and let it do its introduction but within 10 minutes of switching on, I get the BSOD with a QR code but I wasn't quick enough to scan the code as I wasn't expecting a BSOD on a brand new laptop. Now I don't...
  10. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...