Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen problem

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I restarted my computer and the screen turned blue, Computer did not restart and screen remains blue so I can't 'get back in'. No info' on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DEREK WELLINGS, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 blue screen problem

I restarted my computer and the screen turned blue, Computer did not restart and screen remains blue so I can't 'get back in'.

No info' on screen whatsoever, just remains completely blue.

:)

DEREK WELLINGS, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 blue screen problem

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen problem

1. Windows 10 blue screen problem - Similar Threads - blue screen problem

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Blue Screen problem: Greetings, We have a laptop model Dell Latitud, that for some reason Blue Screen display for everywhere. We tried to reinstall Windows 10, flash the BIOS, restore the computer, use the /scannow command, and nothing repaired this software error. Even if we remove the SSD with...
  3. Windows 10 Blue Screen problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen problem: Greetings, We have a laptop model Dell Latitud, that for some reason Blue Screen display for everywhere. We tried to reinstall Windows 10, flash the BIOS, restore the computer, use the /scannow command, and nothing repaired this software error. Even if we remove the SSD with...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue screen problem in windows 10

Blue screen problem in windows 10: HiGood morningI am having trouble using my notebook because the computer freezes and then gives a blue screen. I've been doing some tests stressing the RAM but I can't find the problem. Generate a minidump file and msinfo report in case you need to review...
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screen Problem

Windows 10 Blue Screen Problem: Hey, I'm experiencing some blue screen issues all the time. Each blue screen have a different issues/stop code and its always happens when I start the computer. Not while working. I've got stop code such as Memory Management, Page fault in none paged area etc. I've tried many...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen Problem

Windows 10 Blue Screen Problem: I am having trouble with a Dell laptop. It is blue screening, always with the stop code "System Thread Exception not Handled". This seems to be a pretty generic message, and a variety of ideas point toward updating the Bios and drivers. The laptop is a Dell Latitude e5570,...
  8. Windows 10 blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 blue screen problem: Its show again after I entered into safe mode windows ran into a problem and needs to restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-problem/c7c6c604-5477-488f-920f-fea0e5a2935a
  9. Windows blue screen problem

Windows blue screen problem: My laptop keeps restarting itself from this error i found on Event viewer, it hasnt happened before and its constantly started to happen lately. I dont think its from thermal throttling, temps after extended stress tests temps dont go that high, gpu 65-70c cpu max 85c. Does...
  10. Windows 10 Problems, blue screens and more...

Windows 10 Problems, blue screens and more...: Hello, everyone, my computer is acting crazy. Yesterday, it started showing blue screen (with a code, I don't remember sorry), and after relaunching, I had a information that something is wrong (a cyber signature?? sorry but I'm not good at English and I have W10 in Polish)....