Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now.

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now. I had a working Windows 10 Pro Laptop. until that blue screen. so far I have got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LyndonGeorge1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now.

Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now. I had a working Windows 10 Pro Laptop. until that blue screen. so far I have got and install a matching hard drive with all the drivers windows 10 and got it to run, that was a task beyond my skill set as it was. but then it would not activate so I bought a new win 10 pro 32 64 home or pro boxed with a licence card and a USB stick sealed but via the post. but now being told it is not a good one. as far as windows goes. so far over 58 hours of my time has gone on microsoft not believing I had windows 10 pro before they updated me now over £200.00 out of pocket and still on laptop. can any help. as i feel very let down by Microsoft or is it microhard-cheese.

:)

LyndonGeorge1, Nov 18, 2018
  2. LL-1023 Win User

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now.

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now.

1. Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now. - Similar Threads - Blue screen costing

2. is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?: is there a cost / charge for windows 11 ?if so , how much ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-cost-for-window-11-if-so-how-much/329d30e6-2ae2-461a-9007-9e34b5d6831f
  3. is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?: is there a cost / charge for windows 11 ?if so , how much ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-cost-for-window-11-if-so-how-much/329d30e6-2ae2-461a-9007-9e34b5d6831f
  4. How much does Windows 10 actually cost?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How much does Windows 10 actually cost?: I'm a Linux user who needs to migrate to Windows for several reasons. I'm confused because the official Microsoft website offers a certain (quite expensive) price to obtain Windows 10, while other non-official websites offer access keys for much, much less. Do these actually...
  5. Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.: Here's why: - With MacOS there's no way to make an application full-screen without losing sight of the top bar and the dock. It just covers the whole screen, which is not helpful at all. - With Windows 10 (& earlier versions) switching in and out of an app is as easy as...
  6. Windows 10 Pro costs money now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro costs money now?: Hello, I am serving in active duty, and S mode impedes my ability to access military websites. I'd like to switch out of S mode, but I like the security it offers. I followed an old Microsoft community question with the same issue:...
  7. how much is the cost to update this.???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how much is the cost to update this.???: what is the cost to update windows10... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-is-the-cost-to-update-this/1d1bbd9c-9023-4876-b3dc-f449cb474e4a
  8. How much does Windows 10 cost?

in Windows 10 News
    How much does Windows 10 cost?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? We have prepared this guide to help you figure out how much does Windows 10 cost? What is Windows 10 Pro Upgrade price? And if you are looking to buy for business for [...] This post How much does Windows 10 cost? is from...
  9. My mic is so much louder than the rest of my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic is so much louder than the rest of my desktop: Hello, for the past 9 months ive had the problem of trying to record things , only to find out that the background noise (friends talking in discord, game sounds, videos ect.) is really quiet. Here i have attached a video to show you what it sounds like in playback....
  10. How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?: Yes this is the others title that I took to remove my ambiguous, Hope I want to know abjectly how much price do I need for windows 10? 3471