Windows 10: Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

Discus and support Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Playing a game on my laptop and it will frequently crash and display a blue screen with the error WFP_Invalid Operation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TylerMunsey, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

Playing a game on my laptop and it will frequently crash and display a blue screen with the error WFP_Invalid Operation

:)

TylerMunsey, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Liaa78987 Win User

wfp_invalid peration blue screen

Hello I constantly get the blue screen on my laptop and it's very annoying. The error code is wfp_invalid operation

I have searhced for virus, uses windows defender, Norton secuirty, tried to check if drivers needed to be updated. I have even reinstalled windows and done a complete recovery on my laptop. I dont know what else to do ? or what the issue may be here

ANy help would be appreciated to fix this issue. In safe mode it works fine but however in safe mode even when i chose safe mode with network, the network wifi won't connect.

Any ideas to the overall problem ?

Liaa78987, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

1. Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation - Similar Threads - Blue Screen WFP_Invalid

2. Windows 10 blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 blue screen: I'm getting BSOD when my Windows 10 PC boots. I used device verifier to try to figure out what is causing that. You can find the generated dump files here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqx59EuKhle-n0XsarM6UJXMd4fC?e=nn8Nvc Can you please analyse those and tell what is causing...
  3. Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10: I am getting BSOD WFM Operations Invalid screen very frequently and it has been impossible for me to work properly. Please let me know how to fix it. I have attached the link of my dump files and system info :...
  4. Windows 10 blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 blue screen: Hello my name is Jayden i am have a problem, that is when I wiped my computer it was rebooting up and then it gave me a blue screen and it said 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart' but it keeps restarting I have a stop code. Stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM...
  5. Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation

Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation: Hi, I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started around mid-December and became more frequent. After support from Microsoft, I updated my Windows to 1909 and that seemed to have addressed the issue. For the last two...
  6. Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation

Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation: Hi, I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started a few weeks ago and this has been happening more and more often lately (e.g. yesterday about 6 times). It became more frequent when playing a video game on my laptop....
  7. Blue Screen - Memory Management & Unexpected Store Operation

Blue Screen - Memory Management & Unexpected Store Operation: Hi, I have a desktop with the configuration: Intel Core-i5-7400 and 8GB RAM with 320GB SATA HDD. Everyday, while working I face the problem of Blue Screen - Memory Management or Unexpected Store Operation, atleast twice in a day. While working, suddenly, the error comes and...
  8. Blue Screen on Windows 10

Blue Screen on Windows 10: Hi, My computer just restarted with a blue screen error, the error code was reference by pointer. I am in the middle of finals so was hoping I could get some help with what the issue is before my exam tomorrow! I'm attaching a link to the minidump folder here:...
  9. wfp_invalid peration blue screen

wfp_invalid peration blue screen: Hello I constantly get the blue screen on my laptop and it's very annoying. The error code is wfp_invalid operation I have searhced for virus, uses windows defender, Norton secuirty, tried to check if drivers needed to be updated. I have even reinstalled windows and done a...
  10. Blue Screen on windows 10

Blue Screen on windows 10: Hi all. i always encounter a blue screen in my desktop when i'm using a adobe premiere and after effects. i have a good specs of parts Core i7 processor, 64gb memory and GTX1080 video card.. anybody here know how can i fix this problem ?? [img] i wish you can help me....