Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen when gaming.

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen when gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a big problem with my PC blue screening every time I hop onto Rust. It has never done this until yesterday and today. It did it once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aznpride486, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 blue screen when gaming.

Hello, I am having a big problem with my PC blue screening every time I hop onto Rust. It has never done this until yesterday and today. It did it once yesterday and did it twice today. After it crashed today for the first crash I unhooked everything from my PC and power cycled it to make sure there wasn't remaining power and swapped the ram sticks around but after loading into the game again it gave the same error code and blue screen. I downloaded WinDbg and opened the minidump file and gives me these error codesDRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable

:)

Aznpride486, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 blue screen when gaming.

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen when gaming.

1. Windows 10 blue screen when gaming. - Similar Threads - blue screen gaming

2. Random blue screen when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screen when gaming: hello,For a few months now, I've been having problems with my computer, it keeps crashing mainly on games. It just randomly gets a drop in fps, then the fans start to ventilate a lot, and then I get a blue screen for a few seconds video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error , and I have to...
  3. Blue Screen Primarily When Gaming

Blue Screen Primarily When Gaming: Recently, I've been experiencing crashes while playing games, like Valorant, and would experience the application crashing and eventually getting a BSOD after reopening. I used the driver verifier and got this event log.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  4. Blue Screen when not running games.

Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  5. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  6. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  7. Blue screen when gaming

Blue screen when gaming: Hi, recently i have crashes when i try to play games and i found this site. I hope you can help me out, here are the dump files
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen Error When Playing Games

Windows 10 Blue Screen Error When Playing Games: I have a windows 10 gaming pc and im not sure why but when playing games, sometimes my PC will freeze and crash to a blue screen and it will give me the error: "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and then it will reboot and work as if nothing happened. It happens maybe once or twice a...
  9. Blue screens of death when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death when gaming: Blue Screen of Death issues Hi all, As of yesterday I started having some issues with destiny and it hard crashing my PC which leads to the infamous blue screen of death. I received the screen twice yesterday and once today and the code I got with today’s screen was...
  10. Blue screen when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen when gaming: I recently bought Halo mcc from steam. whenever I go to play I will get about 10 min into it before I get a blue screen with the error code Kernel_security_check_failure. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, removing software that may have been causing issues...