Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen with white line

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen with white line in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all! I'm new. I'm having problems with my windows 10. It's in a boot loop but ends with a blue screen with white lines and restarts into the boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shaman, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Shaman Win User

Windows 10 blue screen with white line

Hi all!
    I'm new. I'm having problems with my windows 10. It's in a boot loop but ends with a blue screen with white lines and restarts into the boot loop. I do have a picture of the screen.
    I would really appreciate any help. If you want the picture, please email me I then can forward the picture
    Thanks

:)

Shaman, Aug 21, 2020

2. blank(blue/white with black vertical lines) screen

I installed Windows 10 approximately three weeks ago from Windows 7. Recently started having a blank screen, blue screen, white screen with vertical lines appear at sporadic times. Have to shut down computer...re-start computer and then all seems fine!
    Any ideas??

NormanMiddleton, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Lev A Win User

Flickering screen -> grey frozen screen or white/blue frozen screen with white horizontal lines in Windows 10.

I recently successfully installed Windows 10 and now I have problems with 3 different scenarios:

1. Normal login into Windows 10 then being on the Internet website or email the screen suddenly becomes flickering that leads to the screen that is partially white on the left side and the rest is blue with multiple horizontal lines through the screen. Have
    to reboot the computer to login again to the windows.

2. Sometimes flickering screen leads to a grey frozen screen. Have to reboot the computer.

3. Sometimes flickering screen leads to "Your PC ran into problem..." with automatic restart.

This is really annoying. Please help!!!!!

Lev A, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 blue screen with white line - Similar Threads - blue screen white

2. Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Lately I've been noticing this scrambled white line at the bottom of my laptops screen.When the laptop boots up, it's there and takes up the first couple of rows of the screen, so I can only see half my taskbar. However, over time the lines recede and then I'm able to...
  3. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  4. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  5. White lines across the blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White lines across the blue screen: Windows 10 has installed updates and now on boot I see white lines on a blue screen or just a black screen. I spent a lot of time to find a solution to launch: replace the files atikmdag.sys, atikmpag.sys in the '\system32\drivers' folder with files from the Windows 8 driver...
  6. Blue and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue and white screen: hello does anyone know how to stop this ? if its a hardware issue is there a way to extract my saved files from the blue trouble shooting screen that has various option ? [IMG]...
  7. Orange screen with white lines on windows installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white lines on windows installation: So I upgraded a dell optiplex 790 (MT), changed the cpu and added a graphics card. Everything seems to work fine, I can get into the bios and everything was normal when I ran the diagnosis tool so I’m pretty sure the hardware is good. I made a usb installation media using...
  8. Orange screen with white lines on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white lines on boot: That screen appears since I tried to boot the computer after power out. No options in repeair menu work and only thing that work is ASUS bios. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/Qwart376 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot: I am experiencing an error with the orange screen with vertical white lines on boot, when I press enter it goes to the windows logo as if it will go into login but then rapidly goes back to orange screen. I am experiencing this after attempting to fix a boot crash loop with...
  10. White screen with lines Windows 10 Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    White screen with lines Windows 10 Problem: Laptop: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-cd0xxx When windows boots my desktop I see the HP logo and then later it turns white with some black lines. It stays like this for a few seconds (maybe 30 seconds) and comes back to normal (I am able to log in etc). Also another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blue screen with white stripe

2. windows 10 blue screen with white lines

3. Windows 10 automatic repeair code line