Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you get out the blue screen that keeps restarting in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidR_299, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 blue screen

How do you get out the blue screen that keeps restarting in Windows 10

:)

DavidR_299, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 blue screen

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen

1. Windows 10 blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen

2. Blue Screen of Death after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death after updates: Hi everyone! My girlfriends laptop (MSI GV62 8RD) started to crash with bsod after a driver update. It bareley stays on, witout restarting, more than 5 minutes. I reinstalled windows first because I didn't know what causes the problem, but after a while, it started to crash...
  3. Blue screen when ever i connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen when ever i connect to wifi: I get the blue screen error on my laptop windows 10 when ever i try to connect to wifi if i don’t every thing works fine I tried to delet the latest programmes and updates that have been instaled on my pc and many solutions i have founded on internet but nothing changed...
  4. Blue Screen error while starting Rainbow Six Siege(Kernel Security Check Failure)

Blue Screen error while starting Rainbow Six Siege(Kernel Security Check Failure): Today I started my laptop to play Rainbow Six Siege game.When I started game, my PC's crashing and PC is showing up Blue Screen Error(Kernel Security Check Failure).I have tried many ways to recover and resetted the PC(Removed Everything) but still after reiinstalling game,...
  5. About Blue screen error

About Blue screen error: Hey, I just assembled my pc about 3 or 4 months ago. But after 2 or 4 day I found some blue screen error. Nowdays, everytime I turn on my pc I see a blue screen & it restart automatically. I found some information on eventview "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  6. Multiple blue screen of death occuring with different typed of errors very frequently....

Multiple blue screen of death occuring with different typed of errors very frequently....: While using my device, i am getting multiple blue screen of deaths with different errors. I reset my system and added a RAM. This problem has been occuring since. Please help....
  7. New Blue screen problem

New Blue screen problem: I was just surfing the internet and all of a sudden I get the blue screen. [img] Could it mean my hard drive is getting bad. I did chkdsk scans the other day on all 3 of my drives and it found nothing.Microsoft services Microsoft services 133203
  8. Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help

Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help: need help with blue screen error intelppm.sys error- tried a system restore point and factory restore. Computer shuts down before completing the task....
  9. Windows 10 blue screen with HYPERVISOR_ERROR after changing hardware

Windows 10 blue screen with HYPERVISOR_ERROR after changing hardware: Hello, Please read everything I'm about to write before jumping to any conclusions. I've been running Hyper-V for years on my computer without any issue. I use it to run a Vagrant VM that handles a Docker environment. Yesterday I changed my hardware and I'm starting to...
  10. Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen: I have a Toshiba Satellite L850 and it's facing display problems. Some days ago it automatically reduced to lower resolution with the screen size decreasing and now a lined blue screen is appearing. [IMG]...