Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you get out the blue screen that keeps restarting in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidR_299, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 blue screen

How do you get out the blue screen that keeps restarting in Windows 10

:)

DavidR_299, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 blue screen

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen

1. Windows 10 blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen

2. Blue screen with "Stop Code: Bad System Config Info" message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with "Stop Code: Bad System Config Info" message: Hi, this one seems to come up alot and I've tried many of the suggestions but not getting anywhere.As many others report, my PC gets stuck in an unsuccessful 'Diagnosing problem' and 'automatic repair', which fails. This is what I've tried so far with no luck: System...
  3. Windows 10 blue screening and freezing

Windows 10 blue screening and freezing: I dont know too much about computers so this might be a bit of a hassel. I have windows 10 pro version 1803 and ever since the october update im not able to update from 1803 to 1809. My pc either freezes during the update or just randomly throughout the day. I’ve tried...
  4. Fix mfewfpk.sys, Epfwwfp.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix mfewfpk.sys, Epfwwfp.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Both mfewfpk.sys and epfwwfp.sys are files that are created by third-party software. The mfewfpk.sys file is created by McAfee security software, whereas, epfwwfp.sys is created by ESET Antivirus. Both are residual files and can sometimes act as a block in...
  5. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC blue screens when I connect to the internet: Whenever I connect to the internet, wired or wireless, my pc blue screens and gives me an error message system service expectation. When i try to reset my pc it crashes and gives the same message....
  6. Blue screen of death/irql not less or equal

Blue screen of death/irql not less or equal: My laptop is constantly crashing with BSoD since 2 days after my last update Error irql not less or equal What failed: WdNisDrv.sys I've tries everything that is recommended on this site with the troubleshoot assitant and on the other posts Device manager,sfc scannow,...
  7. HDMI output stopped working after blue screen.

HDMI output stopped working after blue screen.: Hello, Today i experienced a blue screen while running a game on my Asus ROG GL553V. For some reason this happens quite often with said game except today after rebooting the HDMI output of my laptop stopped working. I've updated my Windows 10, my graphics drivers for...
  8. Windows 10 failing to restart after blue screen

Windows 10 failing to restart after blue screen: My new computer is about 3 months old and this is my first experience of Windows 10. I am finding that every so often, usually while powering off at the end of the day, a blue screen occurs and Windows tells me that it will collect the error data and restart. However, once...
  9. Windows Blue Screen Stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Stop code: I recently updated Tencent Gaming Buddy. When I am running it, I encountered an error "Stop Code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION " What failed aow drv x64 ev.sys How to get rid from this blue screen error.[IMG]...
  10. My Lenovo computer has a blue screen that is saying BitLocker and wants a recovery key to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Lenovo computer has a blue screen that is saying BitLocker and wants a recovery key to...: I do not understand where to find this recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-computer-has-a-blue-screen-that-is/d65a0655-7588-48a0-8486-826a699aa64c