Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no idea what is going on with my computer it’s windows 10 x64. After I had reset my computer it was running slow it started to blue screen all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AceAdmiral, May 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 blue screen

I have no idea what is going on with my computer it’s windows 10 x64. After I had reset my computer it was running slow it started to blue screen all the time some times it would take a few hours or it happens when I start loading into my computer I tried to reset it but it wouldn’t do it saying that it could not reset this pc I have also tried using sfc scan but would blue screen befor it would finish I also try’s using the cmd prompt at the advance option in the windows recovery environment but says windows recourse protection could not perform the request I have also tryed to do

:)

AceAdmiral, May 13, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 13, 2021
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, May 13, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 blue screen

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen

1. Windows 10 blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen

2. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  3. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  4. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  6. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  7. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  9. Blue Screen dump

Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  10. Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I started receiving a Blue Screen crash with the error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApfrrgARnuefnlOv-HzsgfPrE3irJxAQ/view?usp=sharing...