Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 has started blue screening with different error messages each. The PC will power on, show the motherboard company -> quick loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xRios, Oct 2, 2020.

1. xRios Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle

My Windows 10 has started blue screening with different error messages each.

The PC will power on, show the motherboard company -> quick loading circle, and immediately blue screen error causing the PC to restart itself and repeat the cycle. I have tried launching windows recovery environment to no success, and when I have had automatic repair tool start to launch the loading circle spins 1 and a half times into an instant blue screen. I have already tried two different USB devices with the windows 10 installation media program, but it will not launch properly and I just receive a blue screen. I am unable to use a disc since the PC has no optical drive. I have gone as far as to remove the M.2 hard drive from the PC the C: drive and have still received a blue screen with a USB hard drive as the main boot option.

Some of the errors I have received are:

stop codes

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

1 that mentioned wdf01000.sys
    as well as some full freezes on the windows loading circle.

All the possible solutions I have come across usually want me to boot in safe mode or try entering into the Windows Repair Environment. But I am unable to do that. I do not believe it is a hardware issue but it is a possibility. I appreciate any help concerning this.

:)

xRios, Oct 2, 2020

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 2, 2020
  3. blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle

1. Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle - Similar Threads - Blue Screens Different

2. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  3. Endless bluescreen cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless bluescreen cycle: Thank you in advance.Older Toshiba laptop W10 8GB/500GB SSD. Only problem I had with it was that I couldn't run SFC command. Otherwise It's been working well for years. The other day all of sudden it went bluescreen. It goes auto repairing and diagnosing modes, then back to a...
  4. Endless bluescreen cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless bluescreen cycle: Thank you in advance.Older Toshiba laptop W10 8GB/500GB SSD. Only problem I had with it was that I couldn't run SFC command. Otherwise It's been working well for years. The other day all of sudden it went bluescreen. It goes auto repairing and diagnosing modes, then back to a...
  5. Endless bluescreen cycle

6. blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages)

blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages): my pc shows this error multiple times a day (3-5x a day sometimes). heres the log: DESKTOP-FC44CRR-(2021-07-18_20-58-33).zip - Google Drive 182713
  7. Blue Screen with different messages

Blue Screen with different messages: Hello I have been getting BSODs for a while now. They occur maybe once a week, the only thing that I can think of that might have caused this is my laptop battery needs to be replaced. But I always thought that plugging it in to its power adapter would have solved this. I...
  8. Different error messages in the blue screen

Different error messages in the blue screen: I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour. I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows, new windows install, rebuild the pc but it keeps happening. This is the mini dump...
  9. Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages

Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages: Normally happens while playing games. But as of recent it has been happening whenever I use my pc. I'll attach a link with the minidump files. Any help is much appreciated. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiZrCPPsOIi4vCQQVt0PZGHJqXJm?e=jCX6GC...
  10. Tech support - Blue screens with differing error messages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tech support - Blue screens with differing error messages: Hello, The PC I built for my GF has been running okay for a few months but is now encountering issues. I have tried installing a different set of RAM and also tried using all 4 DIMM slot combinations. The computer will run OK for anywhere from 20m-several hours before...