Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am new So short version of the story...I will try to keep it as short as I can. For a few(3 maybe) months I have bee haveing issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KayDeee, Oct 6, 2020.

1. KayDeee Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors

Hello I am new
    So short version of the story...I will try to keep it as short as I can. For a few(3 maybe) months I have bee haveing issues with Windows 10 2004 (Build 19041.508). Probably microsoft suppport knows me well at this point, tried community forum also and now I am here.
    I was on version 1909, errors and freezings started happening becaues of an update, then I did clean reinstall. Then again an update massed up a week or 2 later and I had to do reistall. I had to contact tech support and it was painfull process and wasn't helpful at all. Anyway recently errors and freezings started happening again and I was convinced by win tech support that I should upgrade from 1909 to 2004 and everything will fix itself. Well no...So now I have even more errors.
    I don't really want to reisntall again and rather fix the errors, because at this point reistalling feels like just waste of time. I tried researching the errors and looked at forums for solutions and nothing worked so far.

Warnings: DistributedCOM event 10016(apparently this one is normal), ESENT event 642

Errors: DistributedCOM event-10010, AppModel-Runtime event 65, AppPopup event-56 ACPI 15

Blue screen codes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDELED (recently after freezing PC just restarts without bluescreen but in the same way as if blue screen happened)

What I have tried: 3 clean reistalls so far, Virus scan with Defender(clear), Virus scan with Malwerebytes(caused blue screen), DISM(all types), SFC(all good), Memory scan(all good), SSD Health check(healthy), drives updateing especially nvidia one(did clean install because upgraded from quadro p4000 to gtx 1080ti which was faulty and then rtx 2080s), unistalling win updates, and probably something else that I can't remmember right now.

Please help, any advice, any help will be appreciated. Any questions, please ask, because I might have forgotten to include something important. Also sorry for spelling mistakes, English's not my firts language.

- - - Updated - - -

OK so just a few minutes after this post blue screen with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE happened.

:)

KayDeee, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 6, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors

1. Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors - Similar Threads - Blue Screens Event

2. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer: Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and...
  3. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer: Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and...
  4. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...: Hi Microsoft,Can you help me with this problem on my PC. it always crashes and there is a BSOD PRN_LIST_CORRUPT. I also checked the event viewer if there are errors found. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  5. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...: Hi Microsoft,Can you help me with this problem on my PC. it always crashes and there is a BSOD PRN_LIST_CORRUPT. I also checked the event viewer if there are errors found. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  6. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer: HiI have been getting some blue screens over the past 3 months about 5 of them to be exact, and I want to know at is causing the issue my Cpu is a little older 9700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz with water-coolingRAM is 32Gb XMP IIGPU is GigaByte 3080TiI also have a sound card in...
  8. Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer

Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer: HiI have been getting some blue screens over the past 3 months about 5 of them to be exact, and I want to know at is causing the issue my Cpu is a little older 9700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz with water-coolingRAM is 32Gb XMP IIGPU is GigaByte 3080TiI also have a sound card in...
  9. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  10. Event Viewer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494