Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screens during boot up

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screens during boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]This is the image i get it wont let me load in to repair envirment ethier.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DisarmedCar6490, May 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 blue screens during boot up

Windows 10 blue screens during boot up [​IMG]This is the image i get it wont let me load in to repair envirment ethier.

:)

DisarmedCar6490, May 10, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 10, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, May 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 blue screens during boot up

Windows 10 Blue screen on boot - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi Elaf,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

Are you able to boot to desktop screen?

If not, as of now I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can return back to your desktop screen. To do so follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps:

Bug Check
    0xD1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Windows 10

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screens during boot up

1. Windows 10 blue screens during boot up - Similar Threads - blue screens during

2. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  3. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  4. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  6. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  7. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue screen of death during boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death during boot: Automatic repair locks up on blue screen. “Your PC did not start correctly”. Gigabyte GAZ77M-D3H motherboard Intel core i5 3570K Above are 8 years old and have never had any firmware updates. I attempted to overclock i5 which produced a very small increase in...
  9. Screen dim during boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen dim during boot up: Hey guys, on my laptop Im set to high performance, disabled power saving in my graphic properties, the issue is this When I boot my laptop Plugged in to charger, first screen is dell and second screen is the windows logo with dots and third screen is the dots and my screen...
  10. Pc Blue screened during start up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Blue screened during start up!: Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over night with zero errors. I can't remember alot from the BSOD but I do remember it had AMD in the error message. Windows Version...