Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I've heard of people having issues with these new processors and getting BSODs quite a lot. I was fine until about mid October and from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nemi6, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Nemi6 Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000

Hey everyone,

I've heard of people having issues with these new processors and getting BSODs quite a lot. I was fine until about mid October and from then I can sometimes have north of 10 blue screens a day on a bad day. It seems to be worse when the PC is close to idle. I've been having things like games and BOINC run in the background which has reduced it quite a lot at times but now it's getting bad again.

I believe I'm using all the up to date drivers through Windows, GeForce and MSI (also AMD directly for chipset drivers) but nothing has stopped it from happening. Could anyone check one of the BSOD logs for me to see where the problem is?

Thanks for any help,

Steven

:)

Nemi6, Dec 18, 2019

2. AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC

Is windows 10 LTSC is being "optimized" or at least supporting the new ryzen 3000 from AMD? since this optimization comes with the 1903 update and this version of windows won't have it, I'd like to know before purchasing new hardware.

ıllılllı NehuYıllıllı, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000

1. Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000 - Similar Threads - Blue Screens Ryzen

2. Multiple Ryzen 5 3600 Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Ryzen 5 3600 Blue Screen Crashes: I bought a new computer about a month ago. It has a RYZEN5-3600processor. The system crashes without any warning up to multiple times a dayand restarts automatically. There seems to be no pattern that I can see and theStop Codes are all different. Here are the Stop Codes I...
  3. Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL

Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL: So I have a Ryzen 3 3200G system I built about a year ago and it was perfectly working until February of this year 2020 if you are viewing this in the future years of 2021 and 2022 and so on, here are the specs 1. AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 2. Sapphire branded AMD Radeon 550...
  4. LifeCam HD-3000 on Windows 10..

LifeCam HD-3000 on Windows 10..: My old camera works perfectly but when I plug in this new one LifeCam given as a present, the picture is very, very dark. How can I get more light in? Thank you. MJ...
  5. Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X: Hello guys, I just built my 2nd PC 3 days ago and I've already had 5 BSOD's. PC part lists: CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X GPU - GTX 1660 Ti MB - Asus Prime X570-PRO RAM - 16GB X 2 G.Skill Ripjaw V (32GB) DDR4-3600 PC4-28800 CL19 Dual Channel PSU - EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold 650W,...
  6. AMD Announces New AMD Ryzen Pro 3000 Series Processors

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Announces New AMD Ryzen Pro 3000 Series Processors: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new AMD Ryzen™ PRO 3000 Series desktop processor lineup, along with new AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and AMD Athlon™ PRO processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics. The AMD Ryzen PRO and...
  7. Chessmaster 3000 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chessmaster 3000 on Windows 10: NOTE: This discussion applies to a 32-bit version of Windows 10 only! Because of copy protection, Chessmaster 3000 does not install, nor are you able to play Chessmaster 3000 on Windows 10....
  8. Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots: My computer is experiencing random BSODs and reboots. Sometimes there are bluescreens (most errors descriptions are related IRQL as I remember). Sometimes just shutdown itself and restart, no bluescreens. This occurs during both gaming sessions and idling. No...
  9. AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC: Is windows 10 LTSC is being "optimized" or at least supporting the new ryzen 3000 from AMD? since this optimization comes with the 1903 update and this version of windows won't have it, I'd like to know before purchasing new hardware....
  10. Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues: Hi folks I know people even on this board use Linux hosts sometimes and run Windows as Virtual Machines. If you are using newer Linux distros and want to use a ryzen 3000 processor then read this link The Ryzen 3000 Boot Problem With Newer Linux Distros Might Be Due To...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ryzen 3000 series fast ram blue screen

2. ASUS Ryzen blue screen