Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled"

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, I've finally got my first BSOD in W10 and now need a bit more help finding the exact issue that causes them. At first I got a slightly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Free4Fire, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Free4Fire Win User

Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled"

Greetings, I've finally got my first BSOD in W10 and now need a bit more help finding the exact issue that causes them.
    At first I got a slightly different one yesterday that indicated a Driver issue, after I've updated my Radeon drivers it looked as if it was fixed but sadly this morning the BSOD came back with a vengeance.
    Now I've already went through some steps to pin down the issue, such as checking eventviewer, my reliability monitor.

here's what I got so far (If this is hard to read and some parts are in german I apologise):

The message I got on the first actual Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    The message I currently get on the actual Bluescreen:kmode_exception_not_handled

The bugcheck reports I got from eventviwer for the crashes (top is the most recent one):
    0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80705467fa0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff)
    0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8043a03db27, 0xffffcb86ed46c7d8, 0xffffde007587a930)
    0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8011af6063c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff)
    0x0000000a (0xfffffffffffffff8, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80512826787)

The information I get from my reliability monitor, (this is just from the most recent crash, if you'd like me to post the previous ones too let me know):
    Code: 1e
    Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005
    Parameter 2: fffff80705467fa0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: ffffffffffffffff
    Betriebssystemversion: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Produkt: 256_1
    Betriebsystemversion: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Now from what I've gathered this appears to still be an issue with a driver somewhere though I don't know which one.
    If I understand correctly my DMP files should contain the information needed to identify the driver causing problems, here's a like to a zip containing them:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AriJ8Ra_K3BjgmtZ4Vw7d1OWaZPt?e=rLiFRk

My Stystem specs: (sadly these are in german so I hope they are still useful here)

Betriebsystemname Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Weitere Betriebsystembeschreibung Nicht verfügbar
    Betriebsystemhersteller Microsoft Corporation
    Systemname DESKTOP-2BNDE68
    Systemhersteller Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    Systemmodell Default string
    Systemtyp x64-basierter PC
    System-SKU Default string
    Prozessor AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor, 3400 MHz, 8 Kern(e), 16 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
    BIOS-Version/-Datum American Megatrends Inc. F4, 20.02.2017
    SMBIOS-Version 3.0
    Version des eingebetteten Controllers 255.255
    BIOS-Modus UEFI
    BaseBoard-Hersteller Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    BaseBoard-Produkt AB350-Gaming 3-CF
    BaseBoard-Version Default string
    Plattformrolle Desktop
    Sicherer Startzustand Aus
    PCR7-Konfiguration Bindung nicht möglich
    Windows-Verzeichnis C:\WINDOWS
    Systemverzeichnis C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Startgerät \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Gebietsschema Deutschland
    Hardwareabstraktionsebene Version = "10.0.18362.387"
    Benutzername DESKTOP-2BNDE68\Benny
    Zeitzone Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
    Installierter physischer Speicher (RAM) 32,0 GB
    Gesamter physischer Speicher 32,0 GB
    Verfügbarer physischer Speicher 27,4 GB
    Gesamter virtueller Speicher 36,7 GB
    Verfügbarer virtueller Speicher 30,8 GB
    Größe der Auslagerungsdatei 4,75 GB
    Auslagerungsdatei C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel-DMA-Schutz Aus
    Virtualisierungsbasierte Sicherheit Nicht aktiviert
    Unterstützung der Geräteverschlüsselung Ursachen dafür, dass die automatische Geräteverschlüsselung nicht erfolgreich war: Das TPM ist nicht verwendbar., Die PCR7-Bindung wird nicht unterstützt., Fehler bei der Schnittstelle für Hardwaresicherheitstests. Das Gerät unterstützt kein Modern-Standby., Unzulässige DMA-fähige Busse/Geräte erkannt, Das TPM ist nicht verwendbar.
    Hyper-V - VM-Monitormoduserweiterungen Ja
    Hyper-V - SLAT-Erweiterungen (Second Level Address Translation) Ja
    Hyper-V - Virtualisierung in Firmware aktiviert Nein
    Hyper-V - Datenausführungsverhinderung Ja

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Free4Fire, Oct 14, 2019

2. Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled"

kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled"

1. Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled" - Similar Threads - Bluescreen kmode_exception_not_handled

2. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  3. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  4. Unexplained random DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION & KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexplained random DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION & KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bluescreens: For the past month, I've been having a mix of blue screen conditions occurring every 3 or so days. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION, Bug Check Code: 0xe6, Parameter 1: 00000000`00000026 and/or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Bug Check Code: 0x1e, Parameter 1: ffffffff`c00000505....
  5. Unexplained random DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION & KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bluescreens

Unexplained random DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION & KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bluescreens: For the past month, I've been having a mix of blue screen conditions occurring every 3 or so days. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION, Bug Check Code: 0xe6, Parameter 1: 00000000`00000026 and/or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Bug Check Code: 0x1e, Parameter 1: ffffffff`c00000505....
  6. Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day: Hello everyone,for a while now I am experiencing at least one BSOD per day due to ndis.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have uploaded the minidump as a zip file to OneDrive: Minidump.zipCan somebody analyze the dump files for me?Even better: Also explain how to do it myself?...
  7. Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day

Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day: Hello everyone,for a while now I am experiencing at least one BSOD per day due to ndis.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have uploaded the minidump as a zip file to OneDrive: Minidump.zipCan somebody analyze the dump files for me?Even better: Also explain how to do it myself?...
  8. WIndows 11 Bluescreen 'KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 Bluescreen 'KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED': Every time i restart my laptop, i got bluescreen on my laptop says 'KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED'. Windows tries to make diagnostic but failed. And then it says like 'startup couldn't repair your pc' and 'Log file: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt'. The funny...
  9. WIndows 11 Bluescreen 'KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED'

WIndows 11 Bluescreen 'KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED': Every time i restart my laptop, i got bluescreen on my laptop says 'KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED'. Windows tries to make diagnostic but failed. And then it says like 'startup couldn't repair your pc' and 'Log file: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt'. The funny...
  10. Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED?: For days I have only had problems with my computer. This time it displayed the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. In the Internet I have read that this can indicate a defective hardware or incorrectly installed drivers. Does anyone know how I can find out if I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thermal paste on pins causing “k mode” rrror