Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My Win10 laptop kept crashing recently with bluescreen. I checked some forums and found that I need to upload my dmp file and system information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PowerPlains6956, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

Hi,

My Win10 laptop kept crashing recently with bluescreen. I checked some forums and found that I need to upload my dmp file and system information. I already saved the dump file and system information. How do I upload them so it can be analyzed to identify the problem?

Thanks.

:)

PowerPlains6956, Aug 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

1. Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Bluescreen Troubleshooting

2. BSOD Failure - Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Failure - Bluescreen: Dear Community,I often get a blue screen with the message that there is a problem with the device and that Windows needs to be shut down.I am on a windows 11.If more information is needed, please let me know.Dumpfiles-Link is attached:dump.zip...
  3. BSOD Failure - Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Failure - Bluescreen: Dear Community,I often get a blue screen with the message that there is a problem with the device and that Windows needs to be shut down.I am on a windows 11.If more information is needed, please let me know.Dumpfiles-Link is attached:dump.zip...
  4. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller: My old power supply was having problems and I recently replaced it with a new one. It has handled every test I've thrown at it seems to be running great, not getting close to 1000w from what I can tell so I don't think it's related. My old power supply would crash during...
  5. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller: My old power supply was having problems and I recently replaced it with a new one. It has handled every test I've thrown at it seems to be running great, not getting close to 1000w from what I can tell so I don't think it's related. My old power supply would crash during...
  6. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/: Dear Supporter, I have Micromax Canvas Lapbook, Getting Blue Screen message, and it loading repeatedly, not able to start the windows/Boot/ Reset/Troubleshoot/ can't do anything I tried loading the OS.Before some of the window's and drivers' updates happen its asked me to...
  8. Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?: I hardly ever bluescreen, as this isn't a very common occurance for me. But what I'm wondering is, what's the next step to figure out what's going on, or how to fix it? Is there perhaps a log that I can show you guys to see if you can figure out what it might have been, or...
  9. PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing: Hello. My laptop started showing blue screen errors about a week ago and I fixed it and it was working fine but then when i went to work on it, it showed me another blue screen saying it could not repair my PC. I have since for about a week maybe more have tried to fix the...
  10. Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas: We have a laptop that has been bluescreening for about a month now. Windows is completely updated / Firmware is updated / Nvidia GPU drivers are fully updated. The reliability history has been showing the bluescreens with different information. I've attached all the...