Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth and Devices

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth and Devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm a late comer to the land of Bluetooth. I understand how to pair devices but I'm not sure what I'm able to do once they are paired. For instance, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris Panny, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth and Devices

I'm a late comer to the land of Bluetooth. I understand how to pair devices but I'm not sure what I'm able to do once they are paired. For instance, I paired my Surface book with my Samsung TV and was able to see my desktop on my tv. Are there more things that I can do?

I've got my iPhone 7+ paired with the Surface, but I'm not sure what I can do now that they're paired.

:)

Chris Panny, Jun 3, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 3, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 3, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth and Devices

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth and Devices

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth and Devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Devices

2. Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.: The issue is as mentioned in the title. I have no problems with bluetooth audio playback on headsets or soundbars while browsing or working, yet when I open a game, the device disconnects completely within a few seconds. This is not limited to any single bluetooth audio...
  3. Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.: The issue is as mentioned in the title. I have no problems with bluetooth audio playback on headsets or soundbars while browsing or working, yet when I open a game, the device disconnects completely within a few seconds. This is not limited to any single bluetooth audio...
  4. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  5. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  6. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard: The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-device-connects-via-bluetooth-but-cannot-be/59014011-c947-4c45-847b-b0ff3596f0de
  8. The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard: The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-device-connects-via-bluetooth-but-cannot-be/2573193a-b7cf-45d5-b8a1-33f668e33f8f
  9. The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard

The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard: The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-device-connects-via-bluetooth-but-cannot-be/2573193a-b7cf-45d5-b8a1-33f668e33f8f
  10. The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard: The device connects via bluetooth but cannot be heard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-device-connects-via-bluetooth-but-cannot-be/59014011-c947-4c45-847b-b0ff3596f0de