Windows 10: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

Discus and support Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NellieSmith1, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue?

:)

NellieSmith1, Jul 22, 2021
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Helmut Win User
    Bluetooth Service Name Question

There is nothing wrong with that, leave it alone.

Right click on the one with the ID number > Open Services.

In this list you should find "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service".

Right click on that, or the others, Properties > General Tab and read the descriptions.
    Then you will realise that deleting them is a mistake.

Helmut, Jul 22, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

1. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Gateway

2. Windows Audio Service needs restart at login to get sound back

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Audio Service needs restart at login to get sound back: [ATTACH]Have you ever experienced a restart issue with Windows Audio Service? If yes, here is a guide to help you through this issue with easy tips. Many users have said that they get a Windows Audio Service needs a restart error message every time they restart their...
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth needs a frequent reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth needs a frequent reboot: Windows 10's "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs a frequent reboot. Windows 10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to solve this problem?...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth needs a frequent reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth needs a frequent reboot: Windows 10's "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs a frequent reboot. Windows 10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to solve this problem?...
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth needs a frequent reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.: I built a new PC a few weeks ago and, since then, have been experiencing frequent blue screens and restarts. Recently I haven't seen any BSOS'd, but my PC has been randomly restarting. I have tried testing the RAM, as per one of the BSOD error codes, but that was not the...
  7. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue? Bob...
  8. Bluetooth services repeatedly restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth services repeatedly restarts: This problem has bugged me for a while. If anyone can help me getting closer to figuring out the cause, it will be much appreciated. Please do not reply with a link to "how do I reconnect my bluetooth device" or similar. That's not my problem. About my setup. Tower PC,...
  9. Trouble restarting Windows Audio service

Trouble restarting Windows Audio service: Recently, my audio stopped working on my computer. I went into services.msc and saw that Windows Audio Service wasn't running. I tried to restart it, but the "Restart" button and other buttons are all grayed out and I am unable to choose any of them. I'm not sure how to fix...
  10. Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.

Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.: First, I am old and a novice. The computer just stops and restarts. Sometimes several times a day. It has happened while I'm looking at a website on Edge and sometimes while at rest. I've tried some settings to prevent the restart so I can get a blue screen but have not...