Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio not making sounds

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio not making sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using my Air pods on windows 10 and they work for a few seconds and then they just stop making noise for a while and then they do make noise and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TobieSmith, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio not making sounds

I'm using my Air pods on windows 10 and they work for a few seconds and then they just stop making noise for a while and then they do make noise and then they don't again. I've tried wired headphones and they work fine, so do the built in speakers. I swear to god I have tried almost everything that the internet says to do and none of it works.

:)

TobieSmith, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 20, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio not making sounds

Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To help you better, we need more information to understand the issue. Kindly help us with the following:

1. What is the make and model of the motherboard?
    2. What is the make and model of the Bluetooth headset?

3. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    Meanwhile, I would suggest you to turn off the Audio Enhancement. Please follow the steps provided in the article:
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Please write back so that we can help you.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio not making sounds

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio not making sounds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio making

2. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  3. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  4. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. realtek audio driver make crackling sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio driver make crackling sound: hello, i have windows 11 homethis problem caused by realtek audi driveri think, lately my laptop make crackling sound from speaker / headphone when playing sound, the crackling sound happen randomly i playing an audio . after pausing the audio for a while and start to play...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering/no sound

Bluetooth audio stuttering/no sound: At first, whenever i connect my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, the audio projected by the earbuds is stuttering, after being connected for 15m inutes or so, the audio just completely disappear. Tried with other bluetooth earbuds, and still encounter the same issue....
  7. DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted: When I enable DTS Sound Unbound DTS Headphone X the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset....
  8. Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound

Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound: My portable bluetooth speaker MiFa F10 had no problems to my PC, but after update it connected with no sound and the icon changing from headset to phone. I tried to reconnect, update its driver, etc, but nothing changes. I don't know where the problem is, anyone can...
  9. No Audio, No Bluetooth Connection, No Sound

No Audio, No Bluetooth Connection, No Sound: I have always gotten great help here so I hope someone can help me again. I'm not sure what's going on but I've lost all audio as of today. Don't know what happened, but I remembered that this has happened before 2 years ago after a systems upgrade. All I know is the...
  10. Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth

Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth: I am having this problems with my pc. There's no sound coming from my pc, even if I plug a headphone or speaker, there's still no sound. The bluetooth also has an error. I have no bluetooth for my windows 10. My pc is a mac mini and I made it into a windows 10 OS. I don't...