Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BootlegBird, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit pin which is 0000. I tried using the "windows key + a" shortcut to open the menu with all the connection options then click connect. When I click connect nothing shows up even though my controller is on pairing mode. Is there a fix for this issue?

:)

BootlegBird, Jan 2, 2019

2. Unable to connect ps4 controller via bluetooth, only shows up as "input"

Hi Freddy,

The issue may occur due to configuration setting. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried contacting the manufacturer if there was a built in Bluetooth controller to connect your device?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ
    . It contains troubleshooting steps if you are having issue with Bluetooth.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Irvin22 Win User
    I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

Hi Irvin,

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing with your PS4 controller:

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    • Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    • Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?

Meanwhile, make sure that your drivers are updated. If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
    link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Can you create another administrator account and observe if the
    issue persists while using that new administrator account?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connection Ps4

2. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! So let me get right to it. I have two computers, one of which has a Bluetooth dongle, the other utilises an antenna that is attached to the motherboard through three golden pins, and both of them have ASUS motherboards albeit of different generations. I have a PS5...
  3. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! So let me get right to it. I have two computers, one of which has a Bluetooth dongle, the other utilises an antenna that is attached to the motherboard through three golden pins, and both of them have ASUS motherboards albeit of different generations. I have a PS5...
  4. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! I'll go straight to the point. I have two PCs, both of them have an ASUS motherboard albeit different models, both of them have Windows 10, one of them has a Bluetooth Dongle while mine uses an antenna that's connected to the motherboard via three golden pins. I have...
  5. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! I'll go straight to the point. I have two PCs, both of them have an ASUS motherboard albeit different models, both of them have Windows 10, one of them has a Bluetooth Dongle while mine uses an antenna that's connected to the motherboard via three golden pins. I have...
  6. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  7. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....
  8. PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues: My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not. My drivers are...
  9. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  10. Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller: How do I add a PS4 controller via Bluetooth to my windows 10 PC? I have done it in the past and now it seems to connect and I get asked this question "Do you want to allow this device to pair?" BUT there is no where to click "yes" so what the hell!!! I am so frustrated by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 controller not working when checking on joy.cpl using bluetooth

2. windows 10 bluetooth fix ps4 controller

3. pair ps4 controller to windows 10 bluetooth

4. ps4 bluetooth joy.cpl