Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Earlier today I was listening to some music and viewing a pdf when suddenly my headphones made a disconnecting sound. I use Sony WH CH 500 headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marko Gregurović, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared

Earlier today I was listening to some music and viewing a pdf when suddenly my headphones made a disconnecting sound. I use Sony WH CH 500 headphones which worked fine with my system before but now it would seem I don't have bluetooth. There is no bluetooth in the device manager even when I enable hidden devices. The windows troubleshooter for bluetooth tells me that bluetooth is not available on my device when just minutes ago I was using bluetooth headphones with my laptop.

But this is not all my Elementary OS installation also seems to thing I don't have a bluetooth adapter. I have tried starting and restarting the bluetooth support service and made it automatic. I have tried reinstalling the drivers which have previously worked at this point I wonder is it possible that my hardware just died.

I have a MSI GP 2QF Leopard pro with the intel bluetooth.

:)

Marko Gregurović, Jun 21, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 21, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 21, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared - Similar Threads - Bluetooth dissapeared

2. My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....: My Bluetooth disappeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back. when i restarted my computer it came back but it left. I wonder what is causing it and how to fix it...
  3. My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....: My Bluetooth disappeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back. when i restarted my computer it came back but it left. I wonder what is causing it and how to fix it...
  4. Bluetooth dissapeared from device manager, how do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth dissapeared from device manager, how do i reinstall it?: I have had my desktop for about 2 months, and Bluetooth has been working perfectly until today. Out of the blue, the ability to turn it on just dissipated. I tried to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter, but it just told me that my device did not have the ability to use...
  5. Bluetooth dissapeared from device manager, how do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth dissapeared from device manager, how do i reinstall it?: I have had my desktop for about 2 months, and Bluetooth has been working perfectly until today. Out of the blue, the ability to turn it on just dissipated. I tried to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter, but it just told me that my device did not have the ability to use...
  6. Bluetooth dissapeared from device manager, how do i reinstall it?

7. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.: I wanted to try to connect my BT headphones but, all of a sudden, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off has dissapeared. I tried to check how the driver was functioning, but it didn't show up in the Device Manager, and when running the troubleshooter, no driver was...
  8. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.: I wanted to try to connect my BT headphones but, all of a sudden, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off has dissapeared. I tried to check how the driver was functioning, but it didn't show up in the Device Manager, and when running the troubleshooter, no driver was...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.: Hello, i've been using my laptop for like 2 years now, and I always connect my wireless headphones via bluetooth. Well today I couldn't. When I try to it says Bluetooth is turned off. I have the headphones saved as a device that was already connected. When i try to run a...
  10. Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.

Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.: Hello, i've been using my laptop for like 2 years now, and I always connect my wireless headphones via bluetooth. Well today I couldn't. When I try to it says Bluetooth is turned off. I have the headphones saved as a device that was already connected. When i try to run a...