Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I Do not see a Bluetooth in device manager on the windows 10. This is old Dell laptop & I have recently migrated to windows 10. I don't see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmitabhaNath, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing

Hi I

Do not see a Bluetooth in device manager on the windows 10. This is old Dell laptop & I have recently migrated to windows 10. I don't see the Bluetooth option in the add device option as well.

:)

AmitabhaNath, Jun 28, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 28, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver missing

2. Bluetooth Drivers Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Drivers Missing in Windows 10: Hi,I'm encountering a problem where my Bluetooth drivers are suddenly missing from my Device Manager screen. I followed advice given in this thread and none of it worked - I even manually installed the appropriate Bluetooth drivers from my laptop manufacturer's website, and...
  3. Bluetooth Drivers Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Drivers Missing in Windows 10: Hi,I'm encountering a problem where my Bluetooth drivers are suddenly missing from my Device Manager screen. I followed advice given in this thread and none of it worked - I even manually installed the appropriate Bluetooth drivers from my laptop manufacturer's website, and...
  4. Bluetooth Drivers missing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Drivers missing windows 10: Hello,I have a EliteBook Folio 9470m that has been updated from windows 7 to windows 10. And I can't turn on my bluetooth anymore. I have tried these steps:Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on.Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter.Reinstall the Bluetooth driver manually.Restart...
  5. Bluetooth Drivers missing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Drivers missing windows 10: Hello,I have a EliteBook Folio 9470m that has been updated from windows 7 to windows 10. And I can't turn on my bluetooth anymore. I have tried these steps:Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on.Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter.Reinstall the Bluetooth driver manually.Restart...
  6. Bluetooth Drivers missing windows 10

7. Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing: Hi. My laptop Bluetooth was working perfectly before, but today when I tried to connect to my Bluetooth keyboard, it's not working. Firstly, I'm sure that's a problem with the laptop because I tried other devices as well. There's no Bluetooth icon in my action center not even...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing: Hi. My laptop Bluetooth was working perfectly before, but today when I tried to connect to my Bluetooth keyboard, it's not working. Firstly, I'm sure that's a problem with the laptop because I tried other devices as well. There's no Bluetooth icon in my action center not even...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing

10. Missing bluetooth driver Windows 10

Missing bluetooth driver Windows 10: I have been trying to periodically connect bluetooth devices, without any success. I just performed a troubleshooter, and found that the bluetooth is missing. I need a free driver to download & install Thank you Angela Jackson [ATTACH]...