Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 Bluetooth headsets Samsung level U Philips SHB7250 In both the wireless/bluetooth headsets I face the following problem: Problem 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhinavBhandawat, May 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output

Hi,

I have 2 Bluetooth headsets

• Samsung level U
    • Philips SHB7250

In both the wireless/bluetooth headsets I face the following problem:

Problem 1:

The output audio breaks in all the following cases

• Listening to music on any application VLC, Windows Media Player, etc
    • Watching movie or any video

Description of "the audio breaks": I can hear sound for few random seconds and than its totally gone for few random seconds and then it automatically comes back and the cycle goes on...

Problem 2:

The input audio from mic breaks for very small fraction of seconds while recording video, thus producing a garbled or stuttering audio recording.

The recorded video has absolutely no issues. I have tried the following apps and the issue is same everywhere:

• The cyberlink screen recorder 4

Both the headsets work perfectly with the following android phones

• Samsung Galaxy S8
    • Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    • Vivo V17 Pro

No issues with audio playback via speakers or wired headset.

The platform specifications:

• Hardware Specifications:
      • HP Pavillion x360 Convertible 14-ba073tx
      • Intel core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.5 GHz
      • RAM 8 GB
      • 64 bit OS and Processor
      • Pen & Touch Support with 10 touch points
      • 256 GB SSD OS and all softwares are installed on this SSD C:
      • 1TB SSHD 8 GB SSD integrated
      • Intel Wireless Bluetooth Device I believe bluetooth and wifi are combined in this single chip
      • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
    • Software Specifications
      • Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.815
      • All latest and updated drivers from windows update
      • Also tried installing latest drivers from the manufactures website HP support assistant

Few Questions I would like to answer in advance:

• Are you also experiencing the sound issue when using a wired headphone?
      • NO
      • No issues while using any bluetooth speakers used only for output audio, problem is only with voice and music both enabled bleutooth device
    • Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to this issue?
      • I regularly update my computer. And the problem persists
      • I have done a fresh installation of windows 10 19H2 with latest drivers being automatically downloaded using windows updater.
      • Have also tried
      • Have tried on 2 laptops
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
      • Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output 33fbe24d-8fc2-4090-866e-ff189b49acc0?upload=true.png
    • The Device manager doesn't shows any issues:
      • Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output f7905bc5-9359-4b15-a50e-f8459b2db90d?upload=true.png

Solutions already tried:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=5fcbb677-ace6-43b1-9820-cfe46de1a30a

Please run the Bluetooth troubleshooter and see if the issue will persist. Please follow the steps below on how:

1. Press Windows and I keys to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security.
    3. On the left hand pane, click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Under Find and Fix other problems, click on Bluetooth.
    5. Click on Run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter was unable to fix the issue, please download and install the latest drivers for your Bluetooth adapter. Please click on this link on how to Update drivers in Windows 10.

Tried all the above steps but nothing worked

I don't know what microsoft is doing for such a serious issue which many are facing.

Solution:

I am shifting to apple ipad and mac

I don't know what others will do

:)

AbhinavBhandawat, May 2, 2020
  2. Fenrisian Win User

Bluetooth Audio stuttering

Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10.

I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms.

Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth speaker. There's no stutter through the headset for any audio (comms, music, youtube, netflix etc) and there's no stutter if I connect the speaker to another
    device such as my phone and hold it at the other side of the house. I recently bought a USB Bluetooth adapter in case it was something faulty on my new motherboard, but the issue persists with this device too.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers and reconnecting for Bluetooth and the speaker, but the problem persists. If I move the speaker, sometimes the signal cuts out entirely or it can be fine, but it has not been moved from the same spot on my desk prior to
    the issue occurring so it's not an issue of the location of the speaker. There's no WiFi (cabled and disabled the WiFi option) and just a desk surface for the signal to pass through. Again, it could connect to my phone on the other side of the house and play
    audio fine.

I'm thinking its a software/driver problem at this point.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Fenrisian, May 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headset stuttering

I recently brought a OneAudio studio wireless headset but I have found that when I connect it to my laptop it stutters a lot. My laptop is a Lenovo G510 and uses Windows 10

I have also tried the headset on a Chromebook and a Samsung phone. It works fine on the phone but not as well on the Chromebook.

I have tried running the sound and Bluetooth troubleshooters and my Bluetooth drivers are up to date. The headset is fully charged and within range of the laptop and I have no other Bluetooth devices so I know this is not a problem. I have also tried disabling handsfree telephony and audio sink in the device properties.

Is there any way to fix this?

Tori Harris, May 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Thank you. I solved my problem by disabling Wi-Fi.

LuqmanFadlli, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset issue

2. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  3. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  4. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  6. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  7. Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio inputs and outputs. I use a msi b450 tomahawk max, 5600x Cpu, corsair lpx 3200 16gb, evga 2070 super (with the newest bios} since the motherboard doesn't have a Bluetooth card i had to buy an external usb bluetooth antenna....
  8. Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10

Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10: I have a Xmas present of a Vidonn F1 Headset, headphones with built-in microphone. It works perfectly with phone and tablet, but on PC running Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 the sound output stutters rapidly. I have tried driver update Broadcom: I...
  9. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  10. Audio Input/Output Issues

Audio Input/Output Issues: Hey all! Today is the 2nd day with my new computer that I built and I am having some issues with audio. I am running a gigabyte motherboard- which is great btw. BUT, I have 2 separate outputs for a microphone and audio. Is it possible that I can use my earbuds/headphones...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 7265 bluetooth audio stuttering

2. driver for bluetooth headset windows 10 pro