Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth Hotspot not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth Hotspot not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I am attempting to create a Bluetooth hotspot using my windows 10 pc. I have tried to connect to my PC via Bluetooth and nothing happened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Person66, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Person66 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth Hotspot not working

Hello I am attempting to create a Bluetooth hotspot using my windows 10 pc. I have tried to connect to my PC via Bluetooth and nothing happened the hotsopt said no one was connected and the device saud it was offline. I dont know what else to do.

:)

Person66, Sep 15, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 15, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth Hotspot not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Hotspot working

2. Windows 10 Hotspot not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Hotspot not working?: I want to create a hotspot with my windows 10 - it worked before - today i got an error "Mobile Hotspot can't be set up" any fixes or issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hotspot-not-working/35de6830-4996-40ca-84e1-c30f9c893061
  3. Windows 10 Hotspot not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Hotspot not working?: I want to create a hotspot with my windows 10 - it worked before - today i got an error "Mobile Hotspot can't be set up" any fixes or issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hotspot-not-working/35de6830-4996-40ca-84e1-c30f9c893061
  4. Windows 10 Hotspot not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 5ghz Hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 5ghz Hotspot not working: Hi everyone, I am trying to set up a 5GHz hotspot, from my laptop. My laptop is connected to the internet via ethernet. So my hotspot works, I can get a 2.4GHz connection perfectly well, but the problem is, I don't have the drop-down menu when setting up to select "5GHz"....
  6. Bluetooth and Hotspot

Bluetooth and Hotspot: Good day When I try to connect to bluetooth it says it cant and when I try to turn on Mobile Hotspot it says that it cant set it up right now. I have tried to update my drivers and all of the above on the discussion you gave other people, but with no luck. Please...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working

Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working: I have a Windows 10 Pro version 1809, OS build 17763.134, DELL OEM laptop with an Intel AC 8265 WiFi card. I have loaded the latest driver (Ver 20.70.0.5). When I enable the Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot feature, it shows 0 of 8 connections. I can connect to my laptop from...
  8. Bluetooth and Hotspot issue

Bluetooth and Hotspot issue: **In earlier Windows-7 we could use windows 7 as handsfree device to listen to this device,(Connect as audio Access) Why cant we do that now ? Why Microsoft haven't taken any steps to bring that option back?(i have all latest version of drivers) It should be users favoured...
  9. hotspot through bluetooth

hotspot through bluetooth: How do I connect my iPhone to my windows 10 pro's hotspot by Bluetooth? It sees the device when looking in the Bluetooth section but doesn't see it in the hotspot area....
  10. [Windows 10] Mobile Hotspot is not working.

[Windows 10] Mobile Hotspot is not working.: So I have a Lenovo Y700 laptop with Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165) running on it. I cannot connect my mobile phone (or any other device) to the Mobile Hotspot's network. I can turn on/off Mobile Hotspot, edit network name, password, and band but my mobile phone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth hottspot in Window 10 not working