Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I am currently using the windows 10 1909 on my surface book 2 15 inches. When I try to Bluetooth pair with my Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ziqian Fei, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker

Hi there,

I am currently using the windows 10 1909 on my surface book 2 15 inches.

When I try to Bluetooth pair with my Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3 speaker with Bluetooth 4.2, the laptop just cannot adjust the volume at all. And every time I clicked play button it started with a broken noise for like 0.2 sec.

Then I tried to use aux cable to physically connect my speaker to surface book 2, the system can only recognize my speaker as an external headphone and output low quality audio.

By the way, all my drivers were already updated to the newest version.

This issue did not happen on any other non windows devices at all.

Hope you can look into it.

:)

Ziqian Fei, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana

Source: Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana: Captivating sound meets personal digital assistant - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Harman Kardon Introduces the Nova Wireless Speaker System

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, announces a new full-range sound system in two compact sculptural enclosures. The Harman Kardon Nova Stereo Streaming System is designed with digital connections in mind to interface smoothly with laptops, desktop computers, tablets, and mobile devices.

"Say hello to the next generation of hi-fi," said Michael Mauser, President of HARMAN Lifestyle, "and say good-bye to complexity and clutter. We put serious audio reproduction and staging into a unique sculptural enclosure that most people will not recognize as a speaker system at all. Harman Kardon Nova is an object of art that fills your room with great sound."

Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker Harman_Kardon_Nova_thm.jpg

One glance at the sleek, translucent spherical exterior of the Harman Kardon Nova system reveals the unique turbine housing of its woofer enclosure and the passive radiator that gives Harman Kardon Nova its impressive bass response. Equally impressive are the features that are not visible: performance-tuned 2.5" drivers and 1.25" tweeters, and Harman Kardon Digital Signal Processing for sound staging and voicing that produce jaw-dropping depth and realism.

The Harman Kardon Nova system is compatible with any device. Its combination of analog and optical inputs makes it perfect for use with Roku, HDTV, and Apple TV systems. Quick NFC setup makes it easy to stream music wirelessly over the Harman Kardon Nova system using Bluetooth, and its compact size and shape beg to be placed anywhere.

Download the Harman Kardon Remote app for your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone to stream your music collection from anywhere on your network to a Harman Kardon speaker in any room of the house. The app also simplifies product setup and gives you control of product specific features for full wireless control.

Harman Kardon Nova Stereo Streaming Sound System
    • Cutting-edge balance of beauty and performance
    • Performance-tuned 2.5" drivers and 1.25" tweeters for a richer listening experience
    • Passive radiator with turbine enclosure for extended bass response
    • Harman Kardon DSP for improved soundstaging and voicing
    • Frequency response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
    • Wireless Bluetooth streams music from your stereo, smartphone, or MP3 player
    • Analog and optical inputs for use with HDTV, Apple TV, or Roku
    • Sleek translucent enclosure makes its inner workings visible
    • Compact spherical shape fits in and complements any surroundings
    • Comes with power adapter and 3.5 mm audio cable
    Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on Harman Kardon Nova Stereo Streaming Sound System (MSRP $299), or to purchase, visit www.harmankardon.com.

Cristian_25H, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker

Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers

Hi there, thanks for your question.

I'm not sure if this is an error with Windows or with your Harman Kardon speakers. Are you getting any errors in Windows, or is it just asking you to start setup again each time you want to change the Cortana settings? This would seem like normal behaviour
    to me.

If you're having trouble using the speaker itself, I'd recommend getting in touch with Harman Kardon Support, as they'd have the expertise required to troubleshoot the speaker.

https://www.harmankardon.com.au/support-product...

If your error is with Windows, I'd be happy to help further. Perhaps a screenshot or two of the problem you're having could help! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue Harman

2. Harman Kardon Invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke: Invoke will not connect to WiFi or factory reset. The front light is amber color and the light on top just circles around. Will do nothing els . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harman-kardon-invoke/22cbfb92-16ae-45a4-a21f-7fa3573a146b
  3. Harman Kardon Invoke Setup Failure

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke Setup Failure: I can no longer set up my Invoke using desktop PC, Apple iPhone, or Apple iPad. This issue began on Friday, November 27th. Each time I attempt setup with Cortona, I get the following notification at the end: "I'm having trouble reaching the service."...
  4. Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker: Hey, I know that MS is finishing its support of Cortana on Harman/Kardon speaker, but I want to continue to use it as a speaker. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago my speaker disconnected from the service and never connected back. I've reset it and tried to connect it again...
  5. Harman Kardon Invoke speaker - can't pair Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harman Kardon Invoke speaker - can't pair Bluetooth: I just tried using my Invoke again for the first time in a while, and I can't pair via Bluetooth in order to play music from my phone. If I say "Hey Cortana, pair Bluetooth," it responds and says it is entering pairing mode, but my phone doesn't detect it. When I try...
  6. Harman Kardon invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke: I got a harman kardon invoke with cortana . I took it out of the box and plugged it in . The light in top spins and blinks but never boots up for setup . Anyone know what could be wrong ?...
  7. Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker: My Invoke is not coming on no power. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmankardon-invoke-speaker/13438e15-3388-4903-b54e-edf3ac360069
  8. Harman Kardon sound device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harman Kardon sound device: The Harman Kardon box isn't identified when I active the blue tooth in the windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harman-kardon-sound-device/91cee04e-e7df-45e3-a523-3eafb9991a6b
  9. Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers: Hi, I am finding general support and set up of the invoke speaker with Cortana as a very frustrating experience. Once you complete set up it seems impossible to change any setting again without starting set up process again. Switching between radio providers heart and tunein...
  10. Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana: We’re excited to share that today, our partner Harman Kardon, released new details about the previously announced voice-activated speaker featuring Cortana*. [img] The Harman Kardon Invoke speaker combines the rich, captivating sound that Harman Kardon is known for...