Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soundhar Raj G, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV

Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV

:)

Soundhar Raj G, Mar 19, 2023
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 19, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV

how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth

hello SamDoss

From Windows:

To connect the devices via Bluetooth from the PC’s end on Windows 10, simply click the “Start” button, then “Settings” and “Devices,” followed by “Bluetooth & other devices.” Make sure that Bluetooth is toggled “On” which makes it discoverable to other devices.
    Click the “Pair” icon listed under your TV’s Bluetooth device option on Windows. Once the device says “Connected” you will be able to play audio from your PC to your TV.

From the TV:

To hook up your PC to your TV via Bluetooth from the TV’s end, you typically need to go to “Settings” and then “Sound,” followed by “Sound Output” on your TV. Select “Speaker List” and then select the PC under “Speaker List” or “Devices” to pair it. Select
    “OK” if prompted to approve the connection. Once the PC icon on your TV says “Connected,” you will be able to stream audio from your PC to your TV.

i hope it helps you

Pedro V Flores, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connected

2. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  4. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  5. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  6. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  8. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  9. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6