Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 10 desktop's bluetooth does not work. I've tried 2 different bluetooth adapters 4.0 and 5.0 but the same thing keeps happening. I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 09skyfrost Yeah, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023

My windows 10 desktop's bluetooth does not work. I've tried 2 different bluetooth adapters 4.0 and 5.0 but the same thing keeps happening. I go to Bluetooth and other devices > add bluetooth or other device > bluetooth. then a blank window pops up saying "Make sure your device is discoverable. Select a device below to connect." Then crashes after 4 seconds. same thing happens with the other options no matter what I do. I've asked the microsoft support and we did maybe almost any fix possible. Like reinstalling windows, reinstalling the drivers, re-enabling the bluetooth adapter, trying o

:)

09skyfrost Yeah, Mar 19, 2023
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 19, 2023
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Mar 19, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working 2023

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023: My windows 10 desktop's bluetooth does not work. I've tried 2 different bluetooth adapters 4.0 and 5.0 but the same thing keeps happening. I go to Bluetooth and other devices > add bluetooth or other device > bluetooth. then a blank window pops up saying "Make sure your...
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth not working 2023: My windows 10 desktop's bluetooth does not work. I've tried 2 different bluetooth adapters 4.0 and 5.0 but the same thing keeps happening. I go to Bluetooth and other devices > add bluetooth or other device > bluetooth. then a blank window pops up saying "Make sure your...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023

Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023: Here are the fixes that work most for Bluetooth. Even if you've tried a step please try it again in this sequence: 1 See if you can System Restore to a point before the problem started: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-system-restore-windows-10 System Restore is your...
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023: Here are the fixes that work most for Bluetooth. Even if you've tried a step please try it again in this sequence: 1 See if you can System Restore to a point before the problem started: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-system-restore-windows-10 System Restore is your...
  6. Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023: Here are the fixes that work most for Bluetooth. Even if you've tried a step please try it again in this sequence:1 See if you can System Restore to a point before the problem started: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-system-restore-windows-10System Restore is your...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023

Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023: Here are the fixes that work most for Bluetooth. Even if you've tried a step please try it again in this sequence:1 See if you can System Restore to a point before the problem started: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-system-restore-windows-10System Restore is your...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth fixes 2023

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 Bluetooth Fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Fixes 2023: 1 Try these Windows 11 Bluetooth...