Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 PC will no longer connect to my LG Soundbar via bluetooth. They pair okay, but the LG speaker does not show up in the list of available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulcun1, Sep 15, 2018.

1. paulcun1 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

Windows 10 PC will no longer connect to my LG Soundbar via bluetooth. They pair okay, but the LG speaker does not show up in the list of available speaker output devices.

I have tried removing the LG bluetooth device and then reconnecting to it, but it made no difference.

Other audio source devices, eg, ipod, connect, and work correctly with the LG soundbar via Bluetooth.

Has something changed in Windows that is now stopping this connection working? It stopped working about 3 months ago I think.

Any ideas

Thanks

Paul

:)

paulcun1, Sep 15, 2018

2. Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

I have a brand new Asus X555DG computer with Windows 10 and a LG LAS350B soundbar, and the problem is that I have not been able to connect them to eachother via bluetooth.

I have had the soundbar for over a year, and it's working perfectly. It's been connected via optic cable to my TV decoder, via bluetooth to my mobile phone and via bluetooth to my old computer - all working perfectly (and still working). In other words,
    the soundbar itself is NOT the problem.

I am able to find the bluetooth soundbar and install it on my Asus computer - the problem is it wont stay connected after installation, and when I right-click on the soundbar under my sound devices to connect to it, it just stays disconnected. For some reason,
    though, whenever the soundbar is off and I click connect on my computer, the soundbar turns on. In other words, the bluetooth on my computer is working and is sending a signal that it wants to connect. It's just not able to maintain the connection.

I have tried every standard solutions possible. I've tried removing it and installing it again, I've tried checking under services to see if the bluetooth service is running (it is), I've tried updating every driver possible (it says I've got the best drivers
    already), and I've been in touch with both ASUS (they're useless) and LG without any help. I have also tried calling Microsoft, and they asked me to write here to see if others could help...

Please help me, as this is extremely frustrating.

sandnes1985, Sep 15, 2018
  3. ITO13 Win User
    Windows 10 - Bluetooth soundbar does not work

I've just got the new update package to Win 10 and after that something went wrong because the Pc is not able to play the music via our soundbar which was working perfectly before this update.

The pc is connected to the soundbar, the pc works with other bluetooth devices as the soundbar too.

I've attached some screenshots.

1, says that pc sees the soundbar

2, says that the soundbar is connected

3, says that the troubleshooter cannot see the soundbar.

What could be the solution?

ITO13, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

Windows 10 bluetooth issues - can't find soundbar

Sorry I have the same problem, it seems as if Windows has found the Samsung soundbar (it is in the list of paired bluetooth devices. But it in the "sounds" dialogue it is impossible to connect.

The proerties sub-dialogue says "requires further installations"

Hans Peter Hahn, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

1. Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Soundbar working

2. W11; Bluetooth soundbar Incorrectly Recognized as headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11; Bluetooth soundbar Incorrectly Recognized as headphones.: It play for 20 seconds through the Samsung soundbar then removes/deletes the BT connection event logand then plays through computer speakers. I try to select again but the bt connection has been removed. I add it again and the scenario is repeated...
  3. W11; Bluetooth soundbar Incorrectly Recognized as headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11; Bluetooth soundbar Incorrectly Recognized as headphones.: It play for 20 seconds through the Samsung soundbar then removes/deletes the BT connection event logand then plays through computer speakers. I try to select again but the bt connection has been removed. I add it again and the scenario is repeated...
  4. Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work: I apologise that this seems to have been asked so many times, but I have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing happens. So I have an LG Soundbar model number NB2530A. My Laptop is a HP Omen Gaming Laptop. When I scan for Bluetooth on the laptop, It finds the...
  5. Bluetooth soundbar not showing in Playback devices

Bluetooth soundbar not showing in Playback devices: I connected my Bluetooth soundbar to my laptop and it shows "paired" and "connected", but when I click on the speaker icon, it's not listed under the playback devices. Only my laptop speakers. It should say "HT-S100F". Any help is appreciated. Thank you. Sammy [IMG]...
  6. No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired): Earlier today it was fine then suddenly I got no sound from my Bluetooth bar. It is on and paired with my Windows 10 PC. In the volume mixer it's at full volume yet the sound only comes from the crappy monitor speakers. I tried the troubleshooter and that thing is useless. I...
  7. Help requested: I can't get my bluetooth soundbar (LG SJ2) to automatically connect with my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help requested: I can't get my bluetooth soundbar (LG SJ2) to automatically connect with my...: This is my soundbar that I use with my PC: LG SJ2 The problem is that when I turn on my bt soundbar with Windows already running, it doesn't auto-connect. I have to go into the BT settings of Windows 10 and click "Connect" on the device for it to connect with Windows....
  8. My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth.

My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth.: My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth The sounds will be still playing out of the laptop and there is not any output settings to set it to LG output. On the LG soundbar I see the PC is connected but not any sounds. I have...
  9. Remove Windows 10 Soundbar slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Windows 10 Soundbar slider: [ATTACH]Hi is there any way to remove this Windows 10 soundbar notification? Whenever I change the volume on my laptop the above image appears for a few seconds and always a hassle to wait until it goes away. Thank you....
  10. LG Soundbar SJ9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LG Soundbar SJ9: I’ve recently found out that my LG Soundbar is shown as SiliconImage and I don’t get sound anymore. My computer is connected using HDMI to the HDMI IN of the soundbar. I’d had HIQU sound before, and the ATMOS experience. Updating drivers haven’t helped. I also tried HDMI on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg sound bar windows 10

2. lg soundbar connect to pc bluetooth not working

3. lg soundbar windows 10

4. lg soundbar disconnected windows 10,
  5. trying to connect my lg sound bar to my pc windows 10,
  6. lg soundbar connected but not working win 10,
  7. lg soundbar windows,
  8. windows 10 does not respond to my paired lg phone with bluetooth,
  9. probleme lg nb2540 windows 10,
  10. lg sound bar wont connect pc bluetooth,
  11. soundbar pairs with ipad but not with desktop pc,