Windows 10: windows 10 bluetooth

Discus and support windows 10 bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am a surface pro user, running windows 10 1909 latest, I have resetted my device from scratch nearly 6 times just so I could get the emdia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Larexisio, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Larexisio Win User

windows 10 bluetooth

Hello,

I am a surface pro user, running windows 10 1909 latest, I have resetted my device from scratch nearly 6 times just so I could get the emdia playback controls on my device to work with my galaxy buds. I have 3 other windows 10 devices at home and the galaxy buds' playback controls work with all of them except the surface. This is a huge problem as my surface is a school device and I use it to listen songs on the way to my institution due to restrictions against bringing phones. I tried restarting / changing options for the bluetooth related services from services.msc such as the changing the AVRCP, bluetooth support service, human interface devices service etcetera from manual to automatic.

However, I have noticed that my playback controls work flawlessly just after windows resets that is, before any drivers for the marvell avastar AC and bluetooth module are installed. after the drivers begin to install, my media playback controls stop working and render the touchpads on the galaxy buds useless.

I have tried a pair of bluetooth headphones by Sennheiser on my surface and PC, however in the case of these, the headphones work flawlessly, even on the surface.

Please help me out, I have spent days on this problem and it is driving me insane, I am not able to study or do anything else. please help me out as I think I am about to lose my mental balance.

Thank you so much

:)

Larexisio, Feb 16, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 16, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 16, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

windows 10 bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 bluetooth

1. windows 10 bluetooth - Similar Threads - bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver issue: I have Toshiba L510 . running windows 10 Pro. Try to connect Bluetooth dongle but showing driver error in settings>connected devices section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-issue/4ab6e09c-ee4a-4156-9fd6-7e98c459d8ed
  3. Bluetooth Driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver issue: I have Toshiba L510 . running windows 10 Pro. Try to connect Bluetooth dongle but showing driver error in settings>connected devices section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-issue/4ab6e09c-ee4a-4156-9fd6-7e98c459d8ed
  4. Bluetooth Driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared: Hello,On my HP laptop I used to use an external keyboard that I connect with Blue Tooth. Today I noticed that the screen did not show what I was typing, seemingly that the keyboard was not connected through Blue Tooth. I went to the Blue Tooth page in the setting in Windows...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared

Bluetooth disappeared: Hello,On my HP laptop I used to use an external keyboard that I connect with Blue Tooth. Today I noticed that the screen did not show what I was typing, seemingly that the keyboard was not connected through Blue Tooth. I went to the Blue Tooth page in the setting in Windows...
  7. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  8. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  9. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

10. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...