Windows 10: Windows 10 Bluray driver problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Bluray driver problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My drive Asus - 12B1ST does not recognize bluray discs, but does recognize cd and dvd on Windows 10 64 bit. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by horacio romao, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Bluray driver problem

My drive Asus - 12B1ST does not recognize bluray discs, but does recognize cd and dvd on Windows 10 64 bit. Can you help me?

:)

horacio romao, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2019
  3. JimM71 Win User
    Bluray issues with Windows 10

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately none of those steps worked. The problem I'm running into is that device manager is not recognizing the second bluray burner at all. I've unplugged it from the mb, plugged it back in and it doesn't do anything.
    I even tried plugging it into different ports on the mb and still nothing. The bluray burner worked perfectly fine the night before the install of Win10. It does have power to it, it opens and closes fine, it even goes through initialization when starting
    up the computer. Please let me know of any other suggestions. Thank you.

JimM71, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Bluray driver problem

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Bluray driver problem

1. Windows 10 Bluray driver problem - Similar Threads - Bluray driver problem

2. 180 GB Bluray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    180 GB Bluray: I bought a 100GB BDXL disc for $12. When I went to format the disc in explorer, it formatted but then it said that the disc was 180GB, which was not true. I can no longer write to the disc with explorer, and I have to use a Hex editor to write to it. Disk management will not...
  3. 180 GB Bluray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    180 GB Bluray: I bought a 100GB BDXL disc for $12. When I went to format the disc in explorer, it formatted but then it said that the disc was 180GB, which was not true. I can no longer write to the disc with explorer, and I have to use a Hex editor to write to it. Disk management will not...
  4. 4K BluRay Playback on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K BluRay Playback on Windows: UHD BluRay Playback was only possible with CPUs that have Intel SGX which no current CPUs have anymore no matter if Intel or AMD so it is currently impossible to playback 4K BluRay leally it works just fine to playback illegaly downloaded BluRay, just not legally bought.Will...
  5. 4K BluRay Playback on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4K BluRay Playback on Windows: UHD BluRay Playback was only possible with CPUs that have Intel SGX which no current CPUs have anymore no matter if Intel or AMD so it is currently impossible to playback 4K BluRay leally it works just fine to playback illegaly downloaded BluRay, just not legally bought.Will...
  6. Lite-On iHES206 Bluray drive doesn't recognize bluray disks on Windows 10 - plays DVD just fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lite-On iHES206 Bluray drive doesn't recognize bluray disks on Windows 10 - plays DVD just fine: Hi,I've tried multiple bluray disks and the drive just shows as empty. Device manager shows the device as a DVD/CDRom with a driver date of 2006 - which seems wrong. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, rebooting, multiple times. I've also tried different SATA ports - no...
  7. Windows 10 BluRay Driver problem

Windows 10 BluRay Driver problem: I have an ASUS BW-16D1HT BluRay drive. It has been working fine before. I could play cd's, dvd's, and BluRays fine. I could also make backups of my BluRays, but recently I've tried making a backup of a new CD my wife bought, and it refused to read it. And today I tried...
  8. Windows 10 Bluray Writing Reading

Windows 10 Bluray Writing Reading: hi all having searched these pages for 2 days now, tried everything i found i cannot fix this issue. my Pioneer BD-Rw 208d blu-ray writer cannot read the disks i backed up using this writer in windows 8.1, just 6 months ago i finally plunged for a new pc and windows 10...
  9. BluRay player

BluRay player: Where can I download a Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluray-player/3ab36b30-0ac0-49ca-b572-395641d573bc
  10. Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10: I recently installed a Pioneer BDR-2209 BluRay drive in my PC and Windows does not recognize it. It worked initially but is no longer showing in the Device Manager. It has power and is recognized in the Bios. Additionally, I installed the drive in a different Windows 10 PC...