Windows 10: Windows 10 blurring

Discus and support Windows 10 blurring in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating to release 1909 the image at startup automatically blurs when you start to login. Is there any way to go back to the old behavior?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChalkyRanger67, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 blurring

After updating to release 1909 the image at startup automatically blurs when you start to login. Is there any way to go back to the old behavior?

:)

ChalkyRanger67, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Jackalito Win User

Windows 10 blurring

Jackalito, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 blurring

1. Windows 10 blurring - Similar Threads - blurring

2. MSI GF63Thin 11SC, I am Facing some blur issue in some particular parts please help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI GF63Thin 11SC, I am Facing some blur issue in some particular parts please help me with...: I am Facing some blur issue in some particular parts please help me with this........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-gf63thin-11sc-i-am-facing-some-blur-issue-in/d327c542-0bd8-4aeb-956f-3a5259b9b269
  3. MSI GF63Thin 11SC, I am Facing some blur issue in some particular parts please help me with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI GF63Thin 11SC, I am Facing some blur issue in some particular parts please help me with...: I am Facing some blur issue in some particular parts please help me with this........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-gf63thin-11sc-i-am-facing-some-blur-issue-in/d327c542-0bd8-4aeb-956f-3a5259b9b269
  4. MSI GF63Thin 11SC, I am Facing some blur issue in some particular parts please help me with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  6. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  7. I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...: I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2 update ! the audio is fine but video of gameplay is completely blurred I tried reinstalling geforce experience and updating drivers but nothing works ! i know it has something to do...
  8. I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...: I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2 update ! the audio is fine but video of gameplay is completely blurred I tried reinstalling geforce experience and updating drivers but nothing works ! i know it has something to do...
  9. How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop: So i recently get this issue, I thought it was my monitor until I recorded my screen using Nvidia Shadowplay.So every second all texts and fonts getting for a second and getting back to normal and blur again in loop. It happens on all programs, desktop, words, browsers,...
  10. How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop

How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop: So i recently get this issue, I thought it was my monitor until I recorded my screen using Nvidia Shadowplay.So every second all texts and fonts getting for a second and getting back to normal and blur again in loop. It happens on all programs, desktop, words, browsers,...