Windows 10: windows 10 blurry login

Discus and support windows 10 blurry login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Since updating Windows 10, my login screen goes blurry . Unlike other threads on this topic, logging in is fortunately still possible, but the change... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by fthynne, Jan 7, 2020.

1. fthynne Win User

windows 10 blurry login

Since updating Windows 10, my login screen goes blurry . Unlike other threads on this topic, logging in is fortunately still possible, but the change is unwelcome.

Advice from those threads suggest that I should personalise the display and turn off transparency from the colours settings. This is not possible. In the first place, the transparency switch is not visible, but on leaving the colours settings and invoking them again, the transparency switch does appear, but is already switched off and is not enabled.

This appears to be an unrequested and buggy feature change. Why do we have to tolerate such rubbish?

:)

fthynne, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 blurry login

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 blurry login

1. windows 10 blurry login - Similar Threads - blurry login

2. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  3. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  4. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...
  5. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...
  6. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

7. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  8. Blurry login screen and can't login

Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  9. Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field: Hello, I'm not sure whats happen during night, just left laptop on and when wake up I wasn't able to login.There is blurry screen when press any button from login screen missing user and password fieldtried to recovery and so on but nothing help.when tried to install windows...
  10. Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field

Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field: Hello, I'm not sure whats happen during night, just left laptop on and when wake up I wasn't able to login.There is blurry screen when press any button from login screen missing user and password fieldtried to recovery and so on but nothing help.when tried to install windows...