Windows 10: Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...

Discus and support Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Been searching for an hour online but can't seem to find an answer that works. So I just installed Win 10 and the desktop font skinny and dark in spots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zfreakazoidz, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...

Been searching for an hour online but can't seem to find an answer that works. So I just installed Win 10 and the desktop font skinny and dark in spots (letters to close together?). Screenshot below. Anyway to make the system fonts thicker and/or change the font possibly? I tried the clear text and it didn't help. I tried the DPI and it didn't help. My res is at 2560x1440.

Heres the screenshot
    https://imgur.com/DxEpSN2

And here is my monitor if that helps: https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/del...6dg/apd/210-agjr/monitors-monitor-accessories

And video card:
    https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GeF...Force+GTX+1060+3GB&qid=1572435304&s=pc&sr=1-6

submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zfreakazoidz, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Oct 30, 2019
  3. my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...

Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

For further assistance regarding your concern with blurry fonts and icons, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...

1. Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help... - Similar Threads - blurry ugly font

2. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  3. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  4. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  5. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  6. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly: hello all is ugly, I almost questioned if I installed the driver correctly, removed it and reinstalled it, no thing I have done seem to workI did changed resolutions, trying to change bit depth I have Lenovo l560, graphic: Intel HD graphic 520...
  8. [Help] Windows 10 Build 1909 Blurry fonts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Windows 10 Build 1909 Blurry fonts: Hello, I just freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 and the font looks horrible everywhere, apps, explorers, settings, etc. I've tried everything on google that I could find (registry, fresh driver installs, ClearType, adjust for best appearance, the custom scale at...
  9. windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 fonts blurry and faint: I tried: Properties, Compatibility tab, enabled Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Restart. That didn't do anything. Also tried to download Windows10_DPI_FIX.exe but couldn't download. Any help would be appreciated. 133339
  10. Windows 10 ugly font on system application

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 ugly font on system application: I have these ugly font (shown below) for every windows 10 system application, may I know how to fix this problem? [img] 109494

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ugly fonts

2. windows 10 ugly font