Windows 10: Windows 10 boot error continues in repair loop

Discus and support Windows 10 boot error continues in repair loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Samsung Laptop working fine didnt use for a few days was acting normal. We had a storm and small Power failure then when power returned computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TexasWife, Nov 1, 2018.

1. TexasWife Win User

Windows 10 boot error continues in repair loop

Samsung Laptop working fine didnt use for a few days was acting normal.

We had a storm and small Power failure then when power returned computer tried to restart I noticed a BLUE screen saying I have an error and when it trys to reboot does a diagnostic and then continues the loop of check disk and repair.

i have gone through EVERY option in all the advanced screens and everytime it restarts it does that repair screen again and will not load windows!

I have Windows 10 Pro

On one of the Blue screens after one of the options it did show this:

c:windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt

Computer was never showing any type of warnings of any trouble so I am confused why all of a sudden it has done this.

While searching for answers or help I saw that Windows Update 1803 or 1809 something like that caused Missing Files and I remember seeing once something about the Registry Missing a file and something to do with the O\S

:)

TexasWife, Nov 1, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Nov 1, 2018
  3. larry Win User
    larry, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 boot error continues in repair loop

sneekypeet, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 boot error continues in repair loop

1. Windows 10 boot error continues in repair loop - Similar Threads - boot error continues

2. pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues..: this happened after Windows update.. how can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-goes-to-automatic-repair-upon-booting-the/2d85ec83-f2ff-42eb-84bd-659f0721f99a
  3. pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues..: this happened after Windows update.. how can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-goes-to-automatic-repair-upon-booting-the/2d85ec83-f2ff-42eb-84bd-659f0721f99a
  4. pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues: pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-goes-to-automatic-repair-upon-booting-the/c04eded7-9fa2-4ac3-ab6a-657ad8b2255c
  5. pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues: pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-goes-to-automatic-repair-upon-booting-the/c04eded7-9fa2-4ac3-ab6a-657ad8b2255c
  6. pc goes to automatic repair upon booting.. the repair does not work and the loop continues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Continuous Boot loop

Continuous Boot loop: I recently just built a computer and started running into a endless reboot loop. I run some simple tests on my own to see if I could recover it. This included repeating the RAM, CPU, GPU. Tried unplugging different drives and the same problem. When I get into BIOS it will sit...
  8. boot loop repair

boot loop repair: Hi, I'm so happy to use this product. However, I have issues. My laptop is a Dell running Windows 10. One day I couldn't get online, and tried diagnostics and repair. Since that didn't work, the computer now boot loops to repair when turned on. It says..Preparing...
  9. windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot: Hi! I installed windows 10 on my SSD. But i was not satisfied with it so i formated the drive because i wanted to install windows 7 on it. My issue is that when i try to boot in to the SSD my computer goes into a screen with the windows 10 theme where it says "prepairing...
  10. Repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Repair boot loop: Hell guys can someone please help me. Yesterday while i was trying to on my laptop it was stuck on lenovo boot and redirects me to your pc didnt start properly and gives me an option to system restore, command prompt, startup repair, reset pc. I have tried all the possible...