Windows 10: Windows 10 boot fix

Discus and support Windows 10 boot fix in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ^_^ My original os is win7 then i upgraded to 10... After a while of using it... It opens the Blue screen saying unmountable boot volume..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KuroKurage, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Windows 10 boot fix

Hello ^_^
    My original os is win7 then i upgraded to 10... After a while of using it... It opens the Blue screen saying unmountable boot volume..

Next i rebooted it, it says "preparing automatic repair" i tried to wait.. But after it says that, it goes to a black screen and nothing happens

Then i tried dloading the iso from the site and then burned it to a usb.. Then it says
    Press any key to boot from USB
    *presses any key*
    BOOTMGR is missing
    Press ctrl+alt+delete to restart

I only have recovery disks on win7
    My laptop is Vaio SVE111A11W

:)

KuroKurage, Jan 12, 2016
  2. CraigLong Win User
    CraigLong, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 12, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 boot fix

NavyLCDR, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 boot fix

1. Windows 10 boot fix - Similar Threads - boot fix

2. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?: Please answer me soon, how to fix the blue screen, when I turn on the laptop it shows the company logo, then the blue screen, then restarts and the same action repeats, stop code: unmountable boot volume and on windows 11...
  6. how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?

how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?: Please answer me soon, how to fix the blue screen, when I turn on the laptop it shows the company logo, then the blue screen, then restarts and the same action repeats, stop code: unmountable boot volume and on windows 11...
  7. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  8. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  9. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I fix the Boot Device Not Found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the Boot Device Not Found.: My friend recently approached me regarding his HP laptop, which is experiencing difficulties in powering on normally and displays the message "Boot Device Not Found" He attempted to troubleshoot the issue by accessing the hard drive but found it too risky due to the lack of a...