Windows 10: Windows 10 boot images are now blurry

Discus and support Windows 10 boot images are now blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After a recent auto upgrade to Windows 10 last week, which always introduces a new boot up image or two, the new images are just a blurry screen. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IanBrock2, Sep 17, 2019.

1. IanBrock2 Win User

Windows 10 boot images are now blurry

After a recent auto upgrade to Windows 10 last week, which always introduces a new boot up image or two, the new images are just a blurry screen. As the image appears it rapidly goes blurry/unviewable, before the icon and then the desktop.

There have been some exceptional images displayed.

Is this intentional (I really don't think it can be) or curable? Thanks

:)

IanBrock2, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Aloset Win User
    Blurry downloaded images

I use Microsoft Edge.

I get the same results with Mozilla Firefox.

Don't know what troubleshooting steps to take.

Don't know how to update my graphics card driver to its latest update.

I use Microsoft Photos to open the images.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.608

64-Bit operating system, X 64-based processor

Thank you very much for responding and any help you can give me.

Aloset, Sep 17, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows 10 boot images are now blurry [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 boot images are now blurry - Similar Threads - boot images are

2. Windows 11 Blurry image icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blurry image icon: Hi,So today I noticed that my images, before they load and show the actual image, the PNG file icon is blurry. Does anyone know how to fix this or why this is happening?It also applies to video files....
  3. Windows 11 Blurry image icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blurry image icon: Hi,So today I noticed that my images, before they load and show the actual image, the PNG file icon is blurry. Does anyone know how to fix this or why this is happening?It also applies to video files....
  4. Miracast delivers blurry image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast delivers blurry image: HI, Since few weeks my mircast connected to AOC monitor 2490W1 is delivering poor image quality. Really useless for video & photo edits...I checked drivers & software updates for both miracast & laptop AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U with Radeon Graphics 1.70 GHz, 16GB Ram. All are up...
  5. Miracast delivers blurry image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast delivers blurry image: HI, Since few weeks my mircast connected to AOC monitor 2490W1 is delivering poor image quality. Really useless for video & photo edits...I checked drivers & software updates for both miracast & laptop AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U with Radeon Graphics 1.70 GHz, 16GB Ram. All are up...
  6. Miracast delivers blurry image

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows can't start, blurry image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows can't start, blurry image: loading comes to such an image see the screenshot belowsuccessfully starts into Safe modeTheSFC /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth- doesn't helpThis state happened after setting up with this tool: screenshotthank you...
  8. Microsoft Account- Tried to fix a blurry image, now I have 2 images.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account- Tried to fix a blurry image, now I have 2 images.: I updated my computer and then the account started displaying blurry image. I tried to fix it using user.bmp and now it is showing 2 images. [ATTACH] * Original title: Microsoft Account...
  9. Blurry camera images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry camera images: The images from the camera on my Lenova Vantage Ideapad S145 are blurry...how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-camera-images/413a9148-8635-4b33-84b7-fd01bbfc18e2
  10. Photos app opens blurry images in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Photos app opens blurry images in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Although the Photos app in Windows 10 is a smooth and useful application, some users have reported that when they use the Photos app to open images, it displays blurry images even when the images are of high resolution and [...] This post Photos app opens blurry...