Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot Logo Change

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot Logo Change in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, recently I have been wanting to set a video as my bootup screen, but as far as I can tell there are only videos about how to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShadowsBali101, May 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Boot Logo Change

Hi everyone, recently I have been wanting to set a video as my bootup screen, but as far as I can tell there are only videos about how to change the image on the boot screen instead of being able to use a video as your boot screen. Is there any way to do this?

submitted by /u/ShadowsBali101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShadowsBali101, May 18, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, May 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, May 18, 2020
  4. zerjed Win User

Windows 10 Boot Logo Change

changing windows 10 boot logo

is it possible to change the windows 10 boot logo when "Detected boot environment: BIOS" ?

zerjed, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Boot Logo Change

1. Windows 10 Boot Logo Change - Similar Threads - Boot Logo Change

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. How to change logos in Windows 10 boot menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change logos in Windows 10 boot menu?: I was wondering, can you change the logos when you're in advance options wit a dual boot? I have a dual boot with Windows 10 and 7 and I want to change the 7 logo to look like the Windows 7 logo. [ATTACH]...
  4. Changing boot logo in a device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing boot logo in a device: I have a Legacy-enabled laptop. Can I change the boring Windows boot logo to my custom logo? Is there any way to do that? If anyone would reply it would be a great opportunity and help!...
  5. Windows boot logo change

Windows boot logo change: Hola Me gustaria saber como canviar la imagen de windows de cuando abres el ordenador a uno personalizado porque he probado de todo y casi me cargo el ordenador asi que quiero preguntar como canviarlo...
  6. How to change Windows 10 boot logo?

How to change Windows 10 boot logo?: Can you tell me how to change the boot logo for Windows 10? I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10 installed. When I start my laptop, instead of the windows logo, it shows the asus logo. Is it possible to change it?[ATTACH]...
  7. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157
  8. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157
  9. Changing Windows 10 Boot Logo

Changing Windows 10 Boot Logo: Dear Microsoft Community, I wanted to make a change on my computer but I don't know how to do it. Since I use Lenovo U41-70 (Model 80J3), I changed my BIOS to it's own Boot Screen about 6 months ago. Now I feel it's kind of strange when I am using Windows 10 but with a...
  10. Change Boot Logo

Change Boot Logo: Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448