Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot logo has gone missing after update

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot logo has gone missing after update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [IMG]I had just updated to Windows 10 version 2004 and upon restart , i found that the boot logo has gone missing. I have attached the image of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rakshan Pranav, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Boot logo has gone missing after update

Windows 10 Boot logo has gone missing after update [​IMG]I had just updated to Windows 10 version 2004 and upon restart , i found that the boot logo has gone missing. I have attached the image of the display where the boot logo should be. Please help me to correct this issue.

:)

Rakshan Pranav, Aug 1, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 1, 2020
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Aug 1, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Boot logo has gone missing after update

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

OP stated "but when i try to boot using safe mode , everything is okay and it boot properly"
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...6/model/5286260#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQC11TA930O2

DaRK did you try going to the laptop vendor page and download the chipset and video drivers? I would try that and test.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/SLN297952?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04

"
    Why are there no Windows 10 drivers for my tested computer?
    Many tested systems have no Windows 10 drivers listed on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website, as the latest Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 drivers work normally in Windows 10. No additional drivers should need to be installed after upgrade.

When a computer is upgraded to Windows 10, the existing hardware drivers on the computer are carried over to the new operating system. Computers tested for upgrade to Windows 10 from older operating systems (Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 Update) have been tested to ensure that the latest drivers available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads web site for those operating systems will work correctly in Windows 10. If the latest Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 drivers for that computer do not work correctly, Dell has created a new version of the driver for Windows 10. This driver is made available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page for the tested computer and is also added to Windows Update. Only drivers that require an update will be listed under the Windows 10 section of the drivers page.

Note: Computers that are factory installed with Windows 10 will have all drivers for all components available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website.
    If you need to reinstall a driver for a tested computer and there is no Windows 10 driver available, use the latest Windows 8.1 driver by following the methods below. If no Windows 8.1 driver is available for a component, use the Windows 8 or Windows 7 driver."

DRDNA, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Boot logo has gone missing after update

1. Windows 10 Boot logo has gone missing after update - Similar Threads - Boot logo has

2. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  4. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Missing boot logo UEFI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing boot logo UEFI: Hi, I want to ask my fresh copy of windows is not showing the boot logo or the DELL logo does not appear after boot with my ubuntu GRUB 2.04 how do I fix this even when winning boot manager, it first does not appear. How do I fix I'm getting scared...
  6. Notepad has gone missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad has gone missing: Hi all *Smile Since this new communitive update for 2004 Tues 14 July - My Notepad has gone missing Had a look in Apps its not there and Microsoft store - windows notepad and can't install it button not working [img] [img] 160639
  7. Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update

Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update: Hi. I have a MSI GS65 8se i7 8750h, rtx 2060, 512gb+1tb ssds, 24gb ram. I applied the windows 2004 update just this morning, run a quick scan of defender afterwards, then rebooted. I cannot get past the boot logo of my laptop anymore after. Here are a few things ive done:...
  8. windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.: When my Dell inspiration 3595 laptop boots its not showing the windows 10 boot logo. After the dell logo black screen with loading circle appears and start, not showing window 10 LOGO .how to fix it ?...
  9. windows 10 boot logo missing

windows 10 boot logo missing: When my hp lap boots its not showing the windows 10 boot logo. After the hp logo black screen with loading circle appears .how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo-missing/225eb74b-5885-4b47-909d-ecedb181a84e
  10. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...