Windows 10: windows 10 boot logo missing

Discus and support windows 10 boot logo missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When my hp lap boots its not showing the windows 10 boot logo. After the hp logo black screen with loading circle appears .how to fix it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmeerShah, Mar 8, 2019.

1. AmeerShah Win User

windows 10 boot logo missing

When my hp lap boots its not showing the windows 10 boot logo. After the hp logo black screen with loading circle appears .how to fix it ?

:)

AmeerShah, Mar 8, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Mar 8, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Mar 8, 2019
  4. windows 10 boot logo missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 boot logo missing

1. windows 10 boot logo missing - Similar Threads - boot logo missing

2. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  4. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  6. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  7. Missing boot logo UEFI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing boot logo UEFI: Hi, I want to ask my fresh copy of windows is not showing the boot logo or the DELL logo does not appear after boot with my ubuntu GRUB 2.04 how do I fix this even when winning boot manager, it first does not appear. How do I fix I'm getting scared...
  8. windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.: When my Dell inspiration 3595 laptop boots its not showing the windows 10 boot logo. After the dell logo black screen with loading circle appears and start, not showing window 10 LOGO .how to fix it ?...
  9. windows 10 boot logo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot logo: hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo/72cc4c45-8d2d-4833-ab45-398188262a92"
  10. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dualboot logo missing

2. Windows 10 boot logo missing

3. oem boot logo missing grub

4. windows logo not appearing after upgrade,
  5. windows 10 boot logo missing on lenovo,
  6. windows 10 boot logo not showing,
  7. when booting on windows installation logo quickly disappear,
  8. windows 10 logo in booting missing,
  9. windows 10 boot logo 変更,
  10. boot logo missing windows 10,
  11. fix missing boot logo