Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix this issue, ever since I reinstalled my OS this issue appears everytime I boot into windows 10. I already reinstalled windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windows10laggy, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice

I don't know how to fix this issue, ever since I reinstalled my OS this issue appears everytime I boot into windows 10. I already reinstalled windows like 20 times, tried to fix it with automatic repair on boot. I also tried to turn fast startup off but it doesn't make any difference. I really need help with this.

PC specs:

7700k 4.6ghz
    gtx 1070
    1tb ssd
    3tb hdd

:)

windows10laggy, Jul 16, 2017

2. Windows 10 stuck in repair loop.

Original Title: Windows 10

Windows 10 is caught in repair loop. I have gone thru the command prompt ,clean boot, install and every other option that appears on my screen Is there any way to stop this loop from running and continue to boot windows ,This is such a PAIN

Jackie m Pope, Jul 16, 2017
  3. robysi Win User
    WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE

I have tried to install windows 10 twice and each time it appears to have worked however, the next time I use boot up it will not log on. It continually goes around in a loop stating that it has to restart. The error eventually is BAD_CONFIG. I have twice
    had to revert to factory settings to get my system up and running.

Has anyone had this problem and what can I do. I do not want to try again until I am confident it will work.

K

robysi, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice

So no one can help me? *Sad

windows10laggy, Jul 17, 2017
  5. pepanee Win User
    Are you talking about the the circle with the dots that go around? If so, I've seen it many times happen to me too. What I "assume" may have fixed it for me was CCleaner. Go through all the settings and let it clean out all junk from your computer. Eventually those dots that go in a circle will only appear once, that's how I remember it was for me. That's from my experience.

pepanee, Jul 17, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Are your files backed up so that you can format the drive now?

When you performed the re-installations did you do them as in place upgrade repairs or as clean installs?

Please list the steps that you made during the re-installations.

Are your files backed up so that you can format the drive now?

When you performed the re-installations did you do them as in place upgrade repairs or as clean installs?

Please list the steps that you made during the re-installations.

1) find a flash drive that you can format
    2) create a bootable windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10

zbook, Jul 17, 2017
  7. The first 10 times I upgraded from windows 8 and windows 7 with the microsoft upgrade tool and the issue was always there when I booted in windows 10. The other times I completely formatted the ssd and installed windows 10 fresh from an usb drive.

windows10laggy, Jul 17, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice

What is the make and model of your computer?

If it's one of the major computer manufacturer's there is usually a F key to boot to a device.

List of PC brands with their corresponding hot-keys

If it is a custom computer then you will have to change the boot order to boot to the USB flash drive.

Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

Please check to see if the bios version is the most up to date version.

To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.

Please make sure your files are backed up.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings

3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:

3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

Clean Install Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

zbook, Jul 17, 2017
  9. Ok so I should reset everything in the bios and then install windows 10 fresh from the usb drive? I think I had my pc overclocked when I installed windows 10. And my pc is costum built, my motherboard is MSI z270 a pro, latest version.

windows10laggy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice

1. Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice - Similar Threads - Boot loop appearing

2. Windows 10 boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot loop: Hi, I am Jeremy,I have a problem with my windows 10 system, It Is boot looping :If anyone can help me then that will be great, Thanks!Jeremy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-loop/43f9ce99-397b-4159-9b46-cee9749ca4a2
  3. Windows 10 boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot loop: Windows 10 pc went into boot loop auto repair cycle let it buffer for awhile before giving up. I created a bootable usb which when I try to boot from it shows a windows logo buffers for 1 second and then goes to a black screen. Turned off fast boot turned on csm. Cant figure...
  4. Windows 10 boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot loop: Windows 10 pc went into boot loop auto repair cycle let it buffer for awhile before giving up. I created a bootable usb which when I try to boot from it shows a windows logo buffers for 1 second and then goes to a black screen. Turned off fast boot turned on csm. Cant figure...
  5. Windows 10 boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot loop: Hello, I’ve recently been infected with a virus on my computer so I decided to reset it from factory settings. I’ve made the fatal mistake of installing on my main drive, and so when it restarts to install an update to fix the same issue, it starts again. If someone can help,...
  6. Hard drive appears twice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive appears twice: My file explorer shows my d drive twice. I have already did the suggested regedit to remove it. After doing that the drive remains. Also the key that you need to remove is not in the registry. Any Ideas? Is is possible to manually enter the key then delete it?...
  7. uhh drive appears twice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uhh drive appears twice: the drives appear twice???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhh-drive-appears-twice/69a5543b-a9cb-4c74-a78b-1c5bbed48194
  8. Windows 10 Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Boot Loop: So my pc is currently in a reboot loop. It will show the white text on black, the windows loading symbol, and the option to press f8 to open system settings. What I am able to do is highly limited. Any assistance on getting my pc to boot correctly is very much appreciated....
  9. Window 10 updates appears to be in a loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 updates appears to be in a loop.: My computer is trying to download 9 separate updates at once. All are in "downloading" status, but none complete downloading. When computer is restarted or cold booted, everything is back in "downloading" status again. I used to be able to select an individual update to...
  10. Windows 10 Buffer Wheel Appears Twice on Startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Buffer Wheel Appears Twice on Startup.: Upon switching on my PC the boot process goes smooth up until the Windows Logo screen with the buffer wheel icon, It buffers once normally then the screen goes black for a split second and the same screen comes back. There are also two thin white lines that show up either...