Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, Not sure if this was caused by the new Windows update or what. My desktop has been working flawlessly with no issues or concerns. Last night,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PronounceitGif, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair

Hi all,

Not sure if this was caused by the new Windows update or what. My desktop has been working flawlessly with no issues or concerns. Last night, I powered it off and there was no prompt to update or a scheduled update listed. Tonight, powering it on immediately opened a prompt showing that the system had not shutdown properly and started a recovery boot. Normally when this occurs it's after I have force shutoff my machine due to a game freezing etc. Usually it will take maybe an additional 10 seconds to power on but now it either hangs on that prompt or another prompt showing just the Aorus logo and "Preparing Automatic Repair." It never actually moves past this point - I cannot get to a login page nor can I get a Windows troubleshooting or repair page. I've scowered the internet and tried all of the solutions I've seen, including:

1) Hard rebooting

2) Checking boot order in Bios to confirm the partition drive is the first boot priority

3) Attempting to reboot the machine 3/4 times to force Windows Boot / Recovery mode. This never actually brought up the recovery boot which led me to try:

4) Installing a windows media device to try and skip over the boot loop and get to troubleshooting / opening windows safe mode. Unfortunately my flash device on hand wasn't ready as a compatible boot device even after formatting, so while I might purchase another flash drive to give it a shot, I want to see if there are other solutions.

If it matters, my motherboard is a Gigabyte Z370, CPU is an i-7 8086k, gpu is a 1080ti, and memory is 2 8gb sticks from Corsair.

Really appreciate any suggestions or callouts on what I did wrong.

submitted by /u/PronounceitGif
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PronounceitGif, Jun 13, 2020

2. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.

RonO'Neal2, Jun 13, 2020
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair

1. Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair - Similar Threads - Boot Loop stuck

2. Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode: When I switch on my Acer A515-44, I get a ‘critical process died’ error, and then when I restart it the autorepair fails. I tried repairing the installation from a recovery disk and fixing bcd in command prompt but it doesn’t work. It says the boot files are created...
  3. Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode: When I switch on my Acer A515-44, I get a ‘critical process died’ error, and then when I restart it the autorepair fails. I tried repairing the installation from a recovery disk and fixing bcd in command prompt but it doesn’t work. It says the boot files are created...
  4. Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10: Help me please, I can’t get out of this blue screen menu. I clicked on ‘command prompt’ but the black box did not come up. Instead I got a message about the system administrator?? It didn’t make any sense because I am the admin on my personal computer. Is there a way to...
  5. Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10: Help me please, I can’t get out of this blue screen menu. I clicked on ‘command prompt’ but the black box did not come up. Instead I got a message about the system administrator?? It didn’t make any sense because I am the admin on my personal computer. Is there a way to...
  6. Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop

Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop: On Saturday, 6/12/2021, I got a bluescreen in the middle of playing CS:GO. The error was an unexpected_store_exception. I figured, no biggie, sometimes thing just break. I let it restart, where it proceeded to get stuck into a boot loop. There's a few weird things about this....
  8. Autorepair Loop is dumb

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autorepair Loop is dumb: Ok someone tell me to fix this loop or I can't even do my homework https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autorepair-loop-is-dumb/a4b40b70-7f27-49d6-98c0-c5b7c52ae908
  9. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Stuck in autorepair loop when booting: Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/stuck-in-autorepair-loop-when-booting/8d475ba8-cf52-44e4-b67a-488246319b2c
  10. On boot forced in to autorepair and is stuck on keyboard layout.

On boot forced in to autorepair and is stuck on keyboard layout.: When i boot my computer I am forced in to autorepair, on which it sends me to select a keyboard where my laptop keyboard and mouse don't work and nor does the USB ports. I have created a boot disk but I don't understand how to fix it or to get in to safe mode. I have done a...