Windows 10: Windows 10 boot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent update from Windows my computer's performance was trash. When I logged on my computer froze and shut down I restarted the computer no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BillyBison, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 boot loop

After the recent update from Windows my computer's performance was trash. When I logged on my computer froze and shut down I restarted the computer no help. After getting to safe mode I tried everything resetting my pc had failed multiple times both settings, system restore no improvement, startup repair nothing, then system image no files to pick from. I tried commands prompt to reboot computer but nothing helped. I'm now hoping that a update can help me, but time will tell. I've had little help with the settings in safe mode, plz if a official Windows provider can help with anything it give some hope that I don't have to wait longer. I've researched online and multiple users had have this problem just in the recent days. I'm speculating it's a glitch with the recent update. Plz fix asap

:)

BillyBison, Jan 26, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 boot loop

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 boot loop

1. Windows 10 boot loop - Similar Threads - boot loop

2. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  3. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  4. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433
  5. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433
  6. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  8. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  9. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  10. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports