Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC)

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Friends, I am facing Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem in my Laptop. I have to manually enter F9 every time I power-on my system to load Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bharath394, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC)

Hello Friends,

I am facing Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem in my Laptop. I have to manually enter F9 every time I power-on my system to load Windows 10 OS. Otherwise, it shows a different screen with PXE error. I am sharing the below screenshots which explains the problem clearly.

1. When I switch-on my system it shows this screen
    https://ibb.co/df1Duf

2. In the above window I have to press F9 which opens Boot Options Menu
    https://ibb.co/gfezZf

3. After I have to follow this sequence of steps mentioned in screenshots by pressing ENTER Command.
    https://ibb.co/dzEzZf
    https://ibb.co/i9Vj0L
    https://ibb.co/jrENn0
    https://ibb.co/m9MP0L

At this point finally Operating System in my Laptop is loaded. These are the manual steps which I have to do every time I switch-on my system.

If I don't press F9 at Step 2 to load Boot Options Menu, it will end-up showing the below screen
    https://ibb.co/knsKZf

This really annoys me to do these steps again and again to do my work. Can someone please guide me in resolving this error!

System Specifications -
    Laptop Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC
    Microprocessor - 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ
    Memory - 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
    Link for Complete Specifications - https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03768349

:)

bharath394, Nov 20, 2018

2. Battery Problem { hp envy 15}

Hi Mohsin,

I am sorry to know that you have been facing battery issue for 2 months.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    If the issue persist, then I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below ad check. If you cant perform few steps on your own please check with HP.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10):

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge:

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge | HP® Customer Support

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Jeff2662 Win User
    Cannot unlock HP Envy 15 Notebook once locked or sleep

I have a HP Envy 15 Notebook PC with Windows 10 installed and up to date.

I can log on to my PC upon first boot up, however I cannot unlock my PC once it locks or sleeps. The icon spins for a few mins as if logging in but just returns to the lock screen.

Jeff2662, Nov 20, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC)

HP Redefines the Premium Notebook PC with ENVY

HP today redefines the premium notebook PC experience with the introduction of the HP ENVY sub-brand, which offers customers precision-crafted, high-performance models featuring HP Metal Etching and concierge service and support.

The new HP ENVY 13 boasts the brightest display in its class, and the HP ENVY 15 is the company’s fastest consumer notebook PC ever.

“HP ENVY includes the latest in materials and technology inside and out and pushes the technological and performance boundaries of what can be done in sleek, powerful and lightweight notebook PCs,” said Ted Clark, senior vice president and general manager, Notebook Global Business Unit, Personal Systems Group, HP. “Discerning consumers will get a premium experience and performance.”

Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC) 4a_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC) 4b_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC) 4c_thm.jpg

With HP ENVY, the focus is on designing an entire premium experience to satisfy the most demanding customers – from the products to the packaging to the service and support.

Breakthrough HP Metal Etching on the lid and palmrest of the ENVY 15, and on the palmrest of the ENVY 13, subtly signals luxury. The combination of materials provides exceptional mobility and a compelling metal look and feel, while using energy-responsible manufacturing methods.

The HP ENVY line – building upon the Voodoo ENVY legacy – includes leading-edge components optimized to yield power and performance. To offer consumers the best audio experience available on a notebook PC, HP partnered with Beats by Dr. Dre to develop a unique, high-performance audio software solution. Available exclusively on the HP Envy, Beats Audio offers users playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers the optimal sound experience – the way the artist intended it.

The lightweight heavyweight: ENVY 13

The ENVY 13 balances style and substance. Carefully crafted details inside and out will satisfy the cravings of demanding mobile customers.

The HP Radiance display is twice as bright as other notebook displays in its class – 410 nit (a measurement of display brightness) – and provides an exceptional movie and photo experience, even in high ambient light conditions. With 82 percent color gamut (versus standard 45-60 percent), photos appear richer with amazing color depth. Additionally, with fast 8-millisecond response time, customers can view movies with TV-like performance.

The ENVY 13’s strong performance is delivered in a small frame – less than an inch thin and weighing 3.74 pounds. The exterior’s aluminum and magnesium construction provides durability in a sleek design. An etched-metal palmrest further sets the PC apart from others, and a VGA webcam optimized for low light also is included.

HP placed the same focus on design into its optional Slim Fit Extended-Life Notebook Battery. Taking the form of a “slice,” it preserves the sleek look of the ENVY 13 while giving users up to 18 hours of battery life with the extended-life battery.(2) The standard battery is user-replaceable.

ATI Switchable Graphics technology dynamically switches between ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 discrete graphics and the Intel integrated graphics processor for either high-powered graphics processing or low power consumption for long battery life without booting the notebook. The Intel Core 2 Duo processor provides the power of dual processor cores while delivering extended battery life when the notebook is unplugged.

Designed with the most demanding mobile user in mind, the ENVY 13 notebook’s premium AC adapter is small and light. It draws minimal power, has built-in surge protection and includes a rubberized strap that keeps the cables organized and the adapter from slipping off a slick surface. An optional HP USB Ethernet Adapter also is available.

The performance powerhouse: ENVY 15

This lean, mean, dream machine is HP’s fastest consumer notebook. The full metal case features a sleek, subtly crafted, laser-etched metal design on the lid that is repeated on the palmrest. The magnesium alloy casing provides lightweight durability in a 1-inch thin, 5.18-pound package.

Customers have maximum speed and mobility with the future Intel Core i7 processor and up to 16 gigabytes (GB) of DDR3 1,066-MHz system memory in four SODIMM memory slots. Versatile storage options include the ability to add two solid-state drives in a RAID-0 configuration to improve the overall speed of the ENVY 15 while providing excellent disk performance. Creative users will appreciate the ENVY 15 notebook’s performance and full versions of Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and Corel VideoStudio Pro X2 for creating photo and video content.

Power users and gamers can take advantage of premium graphics performance via ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4830 graphics with 1 GB of dedicated video memory for visually intense applications, DirectX 10.1 games and high-definition video playback.

A choice of two 15.6-inch HP Brightview high-resolution LED backlit displays, including the Full High Definition LED HP Ultra BrightView Widescreen Display with up to 300-nits brightness, provides a superb display experience for a notebook in this class. A Nightvision VGA webcam that is optimized for low-light or zero-light conditions is standard on the HP ENVY 15, incorporating an infrared LED that assists the webcam by providing the necessary illumination in dark environments.

The ENVY 15 has an optional Slim Fit Extended-Life Notebook Battery, giving users up to seven hours of battery life.

Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC) 4d_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC) 4e_thm.jpg

Pricing and availability
    The HP ENVY 13 and ENVY 15 are expected to be available in the United States on Oct. 18 with a starting price of $1,699 and $1,799, respectively.

Source: HP

btarunr, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC)

1. Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC) - Similar Threads - Boot Menu Problem

2. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  3. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  4. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15: Hi, i have problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe on my HP ENVY x360 15 ee1093cl AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics.i have try to re install display adapter and still get the Blue Screen after i used my laptop >1 hours.here i attached the mini dump here.Please...
  6. Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15

Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15: Hi, i have problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe on my HP ENVY x360 15 ee1093cl AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics.i have try to re install display adapter and still get the Blue Screen after i used my laptop >1 hours.here i attached the mini dump here.Please...
  7. HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC laptop - full functionality of touchscreen lost.

HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC laptop - full functionality of touchscreen lost.: In the past month the functionality of my touchscreen has become very basic on my HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC laptop. How can I get the full functionality of the touchscreen back? The touchscreen is working as I can touch the screen to move the mouse and select an item but all...
  8. HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC laptop - full functionality of touchscreen lost.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC laptop - full functionality of touchscreen lost.: In the past month the functionality of my touchscreen has become very basic on my HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC laptop. How can I get the full functionality of the touchscreen back? The touchscreen is working as I can touch the screen to move the mouse and select an item but all...
  9. Drivers needed for HP Envy 15-K203tx Notebook Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers needed for HP Envy 15-K203tx Notebook Pc: Hi, I have HP ENVY 15-k203TX Notebook PC and it came with preinstalled Windows 8.1 64-bit OS, then upgraded to Windows10. At present, planning to do clean install and install "Windows 10 October 2020 Update" In Software and drivers for HP Envy Notebook -15-k203tx,...
  10. HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10: I see there's a wireless light at the top of the keyboard that is constantly on. White light is 'normal' mode on, red light is 'airplane mode' on. Am I correct in assuming that I'm not actually connected to the internet, and that no one can access my equipment, unless I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boot disk error 3F0 recalibrate battery hp envy