Windows 10: Windows 10 boot sometimes stops Half way no error codes

Discus and support Windows 10 boot sometimes stops Half way no error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am sometimes having problems when windows boots..it only boots part way then the circle of dots freezes and boot halts with no error code..i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterBoyanton, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 boot sometimes stops Half way no error codes

i am sometimes having problems when windows boots..it only boots part way then the circle of dots freezes and boot halts with no error code..i have tried ms config normal boot and my C: Drive has no bad clusters i have done SFC /scannow chkdsk /f /r and there are no bad files. the boot failure seems to happen when there's a reboot required by a software installation or system setting change. even when i perform a macrium reflect image recovery which rewrites the mbr i run into problems...i have tried unplugging some of the usb connections before boot tried selective boot and nothing seems to fix this annoying problem..anybody have any suggestions for a fix...and yes i can do registry changes if needed.....this problem has been on going for several months and is a monumental pain in the butt

:)

PeterBoyanton, Sep 27, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 27, 2018
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    rtwjunkie, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 boot sometimes stops Half way no error codes

error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 boot sometimes stops Half way no error codes

1. Windows 10 boot sometimes stops Half way no error codes - Similar Threads - boot sometimes stops

2. Can I stop a fresh windows instal half way through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I stop a fresh windows instal half way through?: I am installing windows on a new desktop and it is asking me to connect to the internet however no wifi networks are popping up yes it is a wifi motherboard. I am just wondering if I powered down and took the pc to my router to get a hardwire internet connection, would that...
  3. Can I stop a fresh windows instal half way through?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I stop a fresh windows instal half way through?: I am installing windows on a new desktop and it is asking me to connect to the internet however no wifi networks are popping up yes it is a wifi motherboard. I am just wondering if I powered down and took the pc to my router to get a hardwire internet connection, would that...
  4. Windows 10. Stop Code: Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10. Stop Code: Inaccessible boot device: Split from this thread.Stop code:INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE HELP WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stop-code-inaccessible-boot-device/3c9877df-2e51-4b1f-a507-02c981f5aad2
  5. Windows 10 sometimes boots sometimes does not on SSD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sometimes boots sometimes does not on SSD.: Used MediaCreationTool2004 on a Verbatim 8gb USB. Someone asked me to fix a laptop which has problems booting. At first, when turned on it gave me the 0x0000185 error. I tried booting from the EFI file which booted the system properly. So I went on and copied user's...
  6. Defender Full Scan stops half way?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Full Scan stops half way?: Hi, I've just abandoned Norton in favour of Defender and all is well until I try and run a Full Scan which just hangs when the progress bar is roughly half way through. Why could this be and how to sort? Quick Scans are fine. I did read something a week or so ago about a...
  7. No way to login at boot (sometimes)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No way to login at boot (sometimes): Greetings, The Wifey has an issue that comes and goes. It's such an almost NOT issue that I haven't bothered to mention it in these parts. It only happens sometimes, and as y'all know it never happens when I try it. lol Basically she boots her Asus laptop and the screen...
  8. No way to login at boot (sometimes)

in Windows 10 Support
    No way to login at boot (sometimes): Greetings, The Wifey has an issue that comes and goes. It's such an almost NOT issue that I haven't bothered to mention it in these parts. It only happens sometimes, and as y'all know it never happens when I try it. lol Basically she boots her Asus laptop and the screen...
  9. stop code error (windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop code error (windows 10): I can`t access my computer. Received message "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE".............atikmpag.sys. I`m really lost, can anyone please help. S.Hassan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error-windows-10/b90337e5-de31-453a-8562-5c8cfa351a34
  10. Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.: Hi! This is the first problem i've never been able to solve with a few google searches and so my first forum post (Sorry if this is in the wrong place)! Since updating to Win10 I've had loads of minor issues, however this time seems a bit more serious. I'm unable to boot...