Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've already performed all the standard procedures suggested in the posts' responses to the same issue:Deleting compressed files;Disc Cleanning;Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mesaque_653, Jun 3, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA

I've already performed all the standard procedures suggested in the posts' responses to the same issueWINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA :Deleting compressed files;Disc Cleanning;Update via Windows Update;Download from the correct drives from the manufacturer's website;Inplace update without Windows 10 version 21H1;Performance Options Tuning;Disable paging file as test, but undone;Disk defragmentation;Virus and Malware Scan;Fix Windows image and change power settings:1. Press Windows keys + Q and type: CMD, click on with the right mouse button and select Run as administrator;2. Wi

:)

Mesaque_653, Jun 3, 2021
  2. scevism Win User

windows 10 slow boot

Just done a fresh install of windows 10. Still got the same problem.
    Turn pc on from cold or a restart. Hangs on the win boot logo for a minute or so then boots in to the desktop
    cant work it out why its so slow to boot up? any ideas*Mad WINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA :mad:

scevism, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jun 3, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

WINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA

windows 10 slow boot

To add to what @Drone said, W10 still does not seem to like power-saving features in BIOS, and doesn't seem to like the "fast start" option in Windows, which ironically makes it faster without that option.

rtwjunkie, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA

1. WINDOWS 10 BOOT TOO SLOW = 4 MINUTES FROM BOOT TO WORK AREA - Similar Threads - BOOT TOO SLOW

2. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  3. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  4. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Boot 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Boot 10 minutes: Hello,my name is Bogdan and i have a big problem my windows stays in the manufacturer{MSI}image 10 minutes till i get to the sign in image.I tried Reinstalling the windows but its not working its says the windows cannot see how much space i have on my pc{i have 1tb}.I cant...
  6. my laptop boots too slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop boots too slow.: Hi my laptop boots very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boots-too-slow/b33383bb-703d-428f-879f-4594c9caa1b6
  7. windows 10 boot ups way too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 boot ups way too slow: Latest updates have been installed in my pc but it performs slow. Boot up time is the worst. What settings should i change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-ups-way-too-slow/45613b71-a826-4b16-8228-736f38357c69
  8. booting up takes 4-5 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    booting up takes 4-5 minutes: After installing windows 10 booting up takes at least 4-5 minutes which is frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-up-takes-4-5-minutes/c6e90396-8c19-442f-b455-15a3aa72d7d0
  9. Windows 10 critical slow boot from SSD (2-4 minutes)

Windows 10 critical slow boot from SSD (2-4 minutes): Hello there, I'm aware of the thousand similar threads, read some of them, tried some methods until things went worse than before. Another quite important thing is that during start-up I only see the MB logo on screen. Every time the computer starts the mouse or...
  10. Windows Boot too slow

Windows Boot too slow: Whenever I switch on my Laptop , It takes about 2min to load . It is very frustrating . The thing is that it shows multiple messages such as "Waiting for Local Session manager" , "Starting Services" , "Preparing Windows" at every startup and "Stopping services" , "Stopping...