Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot up problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot up problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I reset my computer and erased all the data. The problem is when I boot up, my computer gets stuck on a black screen with a blue windows logo it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Synerticsoul, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Boot up problem

So I reset my computer and erased all the data. The problem is when I boot up, my computer gets stuck on a black screen with a blue windows logo it take upto 5 minutes for the spinning dots to show up after that my computer runs just fine. I think it also happened when the windows was being installed. Can anyone tell me what causes it and how to fix it?

:)

Synerticsoul, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 26, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    windows 10 boot problems

I had windows 10 installed on my old laptop, I also had a boot problem, but my HDD just stopped spinning and I was unable to load windows.
    It still had the Asus factory recovery partition which I used to reinstall windows 7.
    I found out that my HDD was fine in windows 7, nothing wrong with it, staying with windows 7 SP1 on this laptop and I stay with windows 8.1 on my main laptop.
    No windows 10 for me!

P4-630, Jun 26, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Boot up problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Boot up problem

1. Windows 10 Boot up problem - Similar Threads - Boot problem

2. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  3. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  4. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem: When my PC wasn't booting I rebuilt the BCD of my windows 10 pc from the command prompt available in recovery through a video I watched on YouTube. The computer won't still boot and there's no recovery due to the rebuilt BCD. Pls what do I do, I need to recover my files....
  6. What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem: When my PC wasn't booting I rebuilt the BCD of my windows 10 pc from the command prompt available in recovery through a video I watched on YouTube. The computer won't still boot and there's no recovery due to the rebuilt BCD. Pls what do I do, I need to recover my files....
  7. What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem

8. Laptop boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop boot problem: I'm using a dell latitude laptop I was doing a restore point and I shut down my pc but now when I power it on there is no display I hear my laptop fan spin and I can see light from the keyboard but 5 second later my pc goes off.I already tried something with cmos and changed...
  9. Laptop boot problem

Laptop boot problem: I'm using a dell latitude laptop I was doing a restore point and I shut down my pc but now when I power it on there is no display I hear my laptop fan spin and I can see light from the keyboard but 5 second later my pc goes off.I already tried something with cmos and changed...
  10. Laptop boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade