Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot White Flashing screen - HELP Please

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot White Flashing screen - HELP Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My operating system : - AMD A12 - Lenovo Ideapad 310 - Ram 8 - Radeon R7 + R8 The problem is : When i starting windows i always get boot white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vonso, Jul 17, 2017.

1. vonso Win User

Windows 10 Boot White Flashing screen - HELP Please

My operating system :
    - AMD A12
    - Lenovo Ideapad 310
    - Ram 8
    - Radeon R7 + R8

The problem is :
    When i starting windows i always get boot white flashing screen and become black, i must restart windows to get normal booting again. But, sometime i can get twice or many.
    So what i should to do?

:)

vonso, Jul 17, 2017

2. Stange FLASHES ON BOOT WINDOWS 10

When first booting up and the MSI Splash screen goes out there is a white flash and then a black screen then the wallpaper of windows 10.

The white flash has started since windows 10 upgrade. Seems there is some kind of bug as to the white flash.

Mark

MARKWIDERSTROM, Jul 17, 2017
  3. Flashing screen upon bootup in Windows 10

Hi and when i turn my computer on it will not boot. All i see is a flashing white/gray screen with a movable mouse pointer. Any way i can fix this problem? I really need help asap.

Update: The flashing stopped, it was still white/gray, i rebooted and then became a black screen.

FazPhantom, Jul 17, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

When was the last time the computer was working "normally"?
    Were there any recent hardware or software changes?
    What is the age of the drive?
    Are there any known drive problems?
    Had you made a backup image?
    Are your files backed up?

When you power on and see the microsoft icon immediately power off.
    Repeat this one or two more times and let us know whether you were or were not able to get to windows recovery or windows advanced troubleshooting options.
    Create a bootable windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10

zbook, Jul 17, 2017
  5. vonso Win User
    - When windows 10 anniversary,
    - Nope
    - almost 1 year
    - Nothing
    - No
    - No

Everything is normal when i passed that problem, but that's really annoying for me i can't start normally for 1 time.

vonso, Jul 17, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Were you able to open the windows recovery or advanced troubleshooting menu with the power off method on the windows icons?

Were you able to make a bootable windows 10 iso?

zbook, Jul 17, 2017
  7. vonso Win User
    Ya, i can open the windows recovery or advanced troubleshooting menu with the power off method on the windows icons (open setting > Search > Change Advanced > Restart)

I can make bootable windows 10.

vonso, Jul 17, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Are you able or not able to boot to lock screen /wallpaper/splash screen and desktop?

zbook, Jul 17, 2017
  9. vonso Win User
    When it starting normal i can change wallpaper and lock, but the problem just when i start the laptop i just get flash and become blank, but capslock sign still work.

vonso, Jul 17, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jul 17, 2017
  11. vonso Win User
    where the log file when i done.

vonso, Jul 17, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    Rule 4

No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all.
    Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible.

Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Open administrative command prompt and type: slmgr /dlv

zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Boot White Flashing screen - HELP Please - Similar Threads - Boot White Flashing

2. Screen flashes white in the boot screen of my TUF GAMING B650-Plus

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen flashes white in the boot screen of my TUF GAMING B650-Plus: Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fpfDLsSometimes, my whole screen goes white for a second in the boot screen when the TUF GAMING logo shows up. Sometimes, just the bottom half of the screen goes white for a second. This usually doesn’t happen, though I do typically do...
  3. Screen flashes white in the boot screen of my TUF GAMING B650-Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashes white in the boot screen of my TUF GAMING B650-Plus: Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fpfDLsSometimes, my whole screen goes white for a second in the boot screen when the TUF GAMING logo shows up. Sometimes, just the bottom half of the screen goes white for a second. This usually doesn’t happen, though I do typically do...
  4. flash white screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash white screen on windows 10: I have updated windows recently and something happened to my network its only working on static ip given by me so i decided to do so. after i started deleting my VMware and vbox network driver then i decided to reset my laptop after completed everything works fine and then...
  5. White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

White screen crash without BSOD. Please help: So my Computer Keeps on crashing when I play games on it with a white screen sometimes it's blue, brown, and green without a BSOD. I'm guessing it can crash on things that require some amount of resources like TF2, Robloxyes I play roblox, CSGO and sometimes when it boots up....
  6. Windows 10 - white box rapidly flashes on screen

Windows 10 - white box rapidly flashes on screen: Since the Windows 10 update last Thursday my Dell has developed an issue with a white square that rapidly flashes up on my screen, repeatedly but randomly. It can flash quickly in rapid succession, or just once. It can be seconds apart, or considerable minutes apart. Often...
  7. Please Help: Dell Windows 10 booting to white blinking underscore on black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help: Dell Windows 10 booting to white blinking underscore on black screen: I have a Dell Poweredge C1100 running Windows 10, and it will no longer boot into Windows. I think Windows auto-installed an update during the night, and when I woke up it was simply a white blinking underscore on the black screen. I do not have Windows 10 recovery disc...
  8. Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue

Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...
  9. Boot to flashing black and white screen...then stopped

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot to flashing black and white screen...then stopped: This is weird. I rebooted and the windows logo showed up but then it went to a flashing black and white screen. I rebooted a few times and the same thing. Then I tried F8 while booting (thinking that would get me to safe mode) and it booted fine. BUT, it didn't look like...
  10. Flashing white screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing white screen on boot: This has happened to me a few times now but luckily I run Rollback Rx and can roll back to the last good snapshot. I usually get the white flashing screen on boot when I try to install new security software, the latest culprits being Bitdefender and Avira free antivirus,...