Windows 10: Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP

Discus and support Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, this time I have a question with my other computer, which is a HP Elite Slice running the newest version of Windows 10. Nowadays I've seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Eric_(EDU) M. Chen, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP

Hello, this time I have a question with my other computer, which is a HP Elite Slice running the newest version of Windows 10.

Nowadays I've seen that the boot screen with the Windows logo looks better than the one that I got, the modified HP logo. Do I have a way for the boot screen to have the Windows logo to show up at boot instead of the HP logo? If there isn't a way to do that then I'm fine with the original HP logo.

Thanks a lot!

:)

Eric_(EDU) M. Chen, Jan 20, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 20, 2019
  4. DarkEstra Win User

Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP

1. Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP - Similar Threads - boot logo instead

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!: Hi I have a question that in my hp pavilion x360 laptop the startup GUI is HP logo not Windows11 logo other's laptops show windows laptops but they have a dell and Lenovo laptop. I am BIT WANTING THE COOL WINDOWS 11 LOGO PLease HELP...
  5. I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!: Hi I have a question that in my hp pavilion x360 laptop the startup GUI is HP logo not Windows11 logo other's laptops show windows laptops but they have a dell and Lenovo laptop. I am BIT WANTING THE COOL WINDOWS 11 LOGO PLease HELP...
  6. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...: Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can you show a way to change to default...
  7. windows 10 boot logo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot logo: hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo/72cc4c45-8d2d-4833-ab45-398188262a92"
  8. No windows 10 logo on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    No windows 10 logo on boot: Hey, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, recently i removed linux partitions with fedora os, which was installed next to my windows 10. After this I removed the dual boot menu using this tutorial:...
  9. HP boot logo goneee

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP boot logo goneee: I reinstalled my windows from the factory installed windows... that one booted with an hp logo but this one boots with the windows 10 blue logo... I want the hp boot logo back... I need a bootres.dll file with hp boot logo... I have tried editing my current bootres.dll...
  10. Windows 10 not booting, only displaying hp logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not booting, only displaying hp logo: Hi. My Windows 10 machine is not booting. I switch on the computer, the hp logo is displayed then disappears. I can access the bios and checked the boot sequence is correct. Any ideas what to do next? This is really frustrating, any help would be great. 56055

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make widows logo appear instead of hp logo on boot windows