Windows 10: windows 10 bootable image for flash drive

Discus and support windows 10 bootable image for flash drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 bootable image for flash drive where to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bat69, Jan 19, 2020.

1. bat69 Win User

windows 10 bootable image for flash drive

windows 10 bootable image for flash drive where to get it

:)

bat69, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 19, 2020
  3. regism Win User
    How to create Windows 10 system image on a usb flash drive

Thanks Maria:

I made a system image on a USB flash drive using the tools available in Windows 10. I want to make this image bootable so that I can reinstall it on my computer from the same USB flash drive. Can I do this using the method you have suggested?

If not, can you or anyone else tell me how to do this?

Thanks again,

Regis

regism, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 bootable image for flash drive - Similar Threads - bootable image flash

2. Bootable flash drive, how?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable flash drive, how?!: I have absolutely no idea on how to make a bootable USB flash drive, I've tried for 2 hours and got no where, someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-flash-drive-how/649718ea-7904-4156-bed1-0b1eb73177f9
  3. Bootable flash drive, how?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable flash drive, how?!: I have absolutely no idea on how to make a bootable USB flash drive, I've tried for 2 hours and got no where, someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-flash-drive-how/649718ea-7904-4156-bed1-0b1eb73177f9
  4. Creating a bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a bootable flash drive: Hello beautiful people I'm creating a bootable thumb drive because I have 2 new computers and one is having issues. So going by the answers in these forums I have been unsuccessful fixing the issues and the next on the list from here was to do this . My question is How long...
  5. Creating a bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a bootable flash drive: Hello beautiful people I'm creating a bootable thumb drive because I have 2 new computers and one is having issues. So going by the answers in these forums I have been unsuccessful fixing the issues and the next on the list from here was to do this . My question is How long...
  6. Creating a bootable flash drive

7. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  8. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  9. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot: I'm attempting to make a clone of a bootable flash drive containing the Prime Expert Emergency Book kit using EraseUs Partition Master. The clone seems to seems the same contents as the original, but the drive is not bootable. Cockpit error?Possible, but earlier I used Aomei...