Windows 10: Windows 10 bootable image

Discus and support Windows 10 bootable image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings dearfriends: I have a logisticproblem. My PC is failing a bit I thinkit's the hard drive and I've made some adjustments and some cleaning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JesusBuelna1, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 bootable image

Greetings dearfriends:

I have a logisticproblem. My PC is failing a bit I thinkit's the hard drive and I've made some adjustments and some cleaning to get the PC to work acceptablyagain. However, this is perhaps a warning from what’s coming ahead. For thisreason, I want to create a bootable USB from my system image to reset it in case my hard drive stops working. Windows10 does not allow me to create a bootable USB, and I do not wantto download an image from Microsoft Website, because I want to keep everythingthat the manufacturer or programmer installed in my device, including drivers and utilities, from the factory. In summary, I want to create a USB with my system image to reset my PC in case Ineed to change my hard drive. The major problem is that I don't knowhow to create a bootable image of my system to install it on a new disk. Couldsomeone help me solve the problem?

I appreciate your concern and help in this matter.

With thanks and appreciation

J.b.

:)

JesusBuelna1, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 20, 2021
  3. How can i make a bootable floppy image

I need to make a bootable floppy image file to emulate on an ibm management module so i can install scsi drivers for a windows install. I have no floppy drive or disk to make an actual. Please suggest software to use for this task.

Hybrid_theory, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 bootable image

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 bootable image

1. Windows 10 bootable image - Similar Threads - bootable image

2. No bootable image found, notebook will shutdown

in Windows 10 News
    No bootable image found, notebook will shutdown: [IMG]Some Windows users reported that they are unable to use their computers as they see the message No bootable image found, notebook will shutdown when they try to start their HP device. The error message appears when the system fails to find the disk or image which is...
  3. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...: please help me with my question and i will use this pendrive i other device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-windows-10-22h2-iso-image-disc-file/2dbd935c-dda6-4601-9a94-0c839371a5c0
  4. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...: please help me with my question and i will use this pendrive i other device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-windows-10-22h2-iso-image-disc-file/2dbd935c-dda6-4601-9a94-0c839371a5c0
  5. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable: How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable. 182388
  7. Trying to enable secure boot but error: No bootable image found, notebook will be shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to enable secure boot but error: No bootable image found, notebook will be shutdown: So I'm trying to enable the Secure Boot options in BIOS while preparing for upgrading to Windows 11 already enabled TPM, but whenever I switch from legacy to UEFI Native and boot up my laptop, I get this error: "No bootable image found, notebook will be shutdown.". This error...
  8. Create custom Windows 10 bootable USB image

Create custom Windows 10 bootable USB image: Hi,I have been trying to create a custom Windows 10 bootable image USB stick.I have downloaded Windows 10 20H2 and I have our own personalised image file as a ".wim" file. This has our own settings and software installed. It is 13.2Gb in size.Please could you advise on the...
  9. windows 10 iso image not bootable.

windows 10 iso image not bootable.: hello, i am trying to make a boot able windows ten usb on fedora linux. I download the iso from the official websitewith a download speed a lot lower than it should be for unknown reasons then i go into balena etcher and select the iso image that i would like to flash to my...
  10. No Bootable Image Found, Notebook will shutdown.

No Bootable Image Found, Notebook will shutdown.: No Bootable Image Found, Notebook will shutdown. When I go to the BIOS to run a Hard Drive Check I get the message SMART Check Not Installed; Short DST Not Installed. Running Windows 10 on an HP EliteBook. Need Help...