Windows 10: Windows 10 BOOTCAMP crashing unless in SafeMode

Discus and support Windows 10 BOOTCAMP crashing unless in SafeMode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft community, I recently installed the newest version of Windows 10 on my Macbook. I was wondering whether anyone has had issues keeping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Digoryishere, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BOOTCAMP crashing unless in SafeMode

Hi Microsoft community,

I recently installed the newest version of Windows 10 on my Macbook.

I was wondering whether anyone has had issues keeping Windows running correctly not crashing and bootlooping after a fresh install?

I ran BootCamp Assistant in MacOS and partitioned my drive, and was able to successfully install Windows 10. I installed the brand new 2004 version as it was the newest ISO I could download.

I get my user-account created, and sometimes I'm able to get to the point where I can login and start installing applications - but as of late tried two fresh installs using the Windows setup screen to format the BOOTCAMP partion Windows freezes up on first login - and then goes to the Blue Screen of Death BSOD.

Once it does this once, it fails to boot up properly afterward, looping to the BSOD continually. Each boot gets to the Windows login page, and freezes where I can't move the mouse or use the keyboard. Then it blue screens.

If I boot to SafeMode with or without networking - the Windows partition boots fine and I'm able to use it. I can see it must be a or at least I think it must be a BOOTCAMP driver issue?

My MacOS partition boots fine and has no issues.

Any starting points or ideas as to what might be causing this?

:)

Digoryishere, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Networking in Safemode

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter and it didn't work. I tried another suggestion I found doing a search. They suggested to click on the Network Icon before booting in to Safemode and connecting to the adapter. The only thing listed was Airplane mode. I guess Windows 10 will not initialize a wireless adapter in Safemode.

Winuser, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Networking in Safemode

Thanks everyone for trying to help. I have tried all the suggestions posted. When I try to access the wireless adapter before booting in to Safemode the only thing listed is Airplane mode. I'm guessing either Asus or MS doesn't want me to use wireless networking in Safemode.

Winuser, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 BOOTCAMP crashing unless in SafeMode

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BOOTCAMP crashing unless in SafeMode

1. Windows 10 BOOTCAMP crashing unless in SafeMode - Similar Threads - BOOTCAMP crashing unless

2. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  3. Windows 10 safemode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 safemode: Hello,I have a Lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10. It was used and the previous user did not want to give me the admin password. So I tried to factory reset using shift + restart. But then it showed me other user and wouldn’t let me log in. Then I went into safe mode to log...
  4. Macbook Bootcamp crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macbook Bootcamp crashing: Hi everyone, I have a macbook pro 16inch and use bootcamp on it. Apple drivers seem to be problematic and keep giving me blue screens. I ran verifier and saved some files to share. When I used verifier, keymanager.sys seems to be problematic, but I've seen other apple...
  5. windows 10 safemode

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 safemode: How do I get into safe mode with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-safemode/84b878a6-d3e6-4ef3-a213-740d2f4a8a93
  6. Drivers missing in Windows 10 safemode bootcamp Macbook pro 2017 overheating in WOW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers missing in Windows 10 safemode bootcamp Macbook pro 2017 overheating in WOW: System as follows MacBook Pro 2017 Retina Touchbar Mojave Latest system Windows 10 Latest system WOW I use my windows side of the system for games mostly because the system is supported for gaming. I was playing WOW and noticed that there was a caution symbol there. I...
  7. Windows 10 crashes frequently unless in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes frequently unless in Safe Mode: I am having trouble with my computer more and more frequently crashing into the BSOD wall, gears and wheels go flying everywhere. Prior to this, I bemoaned the 10-20 minute wait while the little white dots danced around in a circle while Windows pondered whether it felt like...
  8. Windows 10 Safemode/F8?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Safemode/F8?: I'm setting up a neighbors new shiny Windows 10 system, trying to make it as close to Windows 7 (by his request) as possible. I discover that F8 doesn't get you to safemode anymore, at least without mucking around with the command line.. I find that this can be fixed by an...
  9. Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on bootcamp: I have recently installed a newly bought version of Windows 10 pro onto my Macbook Pro using bootcamp. Everything is working fine and I am very impressed with the speed of the system, however looking at disk cleanup it says I have an old windows file containing 16 gb, my...
  10. Windows 10 Crashing on CLASSPNP.SYS in safemode and startup repair.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Crashing on CLASSPNP.SYS in safemode and startup repair.: I've just upgraded Windows 7 64-bit HP OEM to Windows 10 Technical preview 64-bit. Extracted the install while booted within 7, install went smoothly, opted to keep all my files, and once the install was finished it went to boot Windows 10. It hung on "Starting Windows", so I...